Let’s be real here......

I think Khabib is awesome and expected him to win.....just expected more from Conor....he looked lethargic even before the fight.

100 million can sometimes kill some hunger and drive. Think in your life if someone gave you $8 dollars, your life would change.
These Conor nut huggers are so easy
So now the money is the excuse for why he lost?

Lobov is still fighting for the UFC which is a little different to being fired completely like they are saying is happening to Khabib's teammate.
Listen...its as simple as this....if there are criminal charges pressed...which is out of control of the UFC...then Khabib's teammate will no longer be able to travel internationally for fight competitions...hence you are in breach of your contract with UFC and therefore fired....

No eye pokes(DC vs Stipe) no nut shots(Kongo)...hate is strong with you.

Oh, he kicked him in the nuts. Don't kid yourself. Funny how you think it's "so great" and a "point" that Conor didn't do one or two cheating moves. Hahah as if that proves anything. He still cheated multiple times throughout every single round, even the round Khabib gave him. Khabib mauled him worse than your ass when your uncle visits.

Oh, he kicked him in the nuts. Don't kid yourself. Funny how you think it's "so great" and a "point" that Conor didn't do one or two cheating moves. Hahah as if that proves anything. He still cheated multiple times throughout every single round, even the round Khabib gave him. Khabib mauled him worse than your ass when your uncle visits.
You need help....obviously there is trauma from your childhood.

Listen...its as simple as this....if there are criminal charges pressed...which is out of control of the UFC...then Khabib's teammate will no longer be able to travel internationally for fight competitions...hence you are in breach of your contract with UFC and therefore fired....
There are no charges.

Which is why he should have shut up and held his hand up the victory he earned....instead of throwing it all away like a moron. What an undeserving champion.

1Ru13ay.gif
This is forever going to haunt any Conor thread like Rousey’s headkick gif.

and what's more.....the UFC cannot have their fighters jumping in and out of rings putting other people in danger. Would you accept that liability?
fighters are a dime a dozen so to speak....the good business decision.....which Dana While WILL make....is to cut the garbage because its not worth the legal expenses.

Conor didn't look good for the amount of shit he talked but I was somewhat impressed with his TDD and ability to scramble at times. If he was able to keep that up for 5 rounds, avoid getting subbed and have the cardio to be dangerous in the fifth round then I think he'd have a much better chance against some of these wrestlers.

Like everyone, I just wanna see Tony vs khabib now

Conor looked terrible BUT

-he has been out of MMA for like 2 years.

-still had the Juevos to come back and take on a stylistic nightmare for him rather than a tune up fringe top 5-10.

-still did better than Anderson vs The Chris 1

-won 1 round, which not many can say against Khabib

-Is still entertaining and a huge draw

AND

——>WILL BE BACK, FOOK THE HATERS!!!
I agree. Khabib is 100% badass and he was almost totally dominant, but in the words of Chael Sonnen, I'm not positive Conor loses the rematch.

Khabib lost the 3rd round despite doing nothing but hugging Conor for 2 rounds.

Yeah but Khabib lost that Rd because he stood right in front of him for the full Rd with his hands down half the time ( suicide according to Conor fans) and still only got out landed by 5 or 6 punches.

He fought Conors fight for a full Rd and Conor couldn't do anything and the round could have just as easily been scored a 10-10 since the numbers were close and no significant moments occurred either way.

He won based on a tiny volume advantage, really not worth getting all excited about but I can see why you would want to find a brightside, if I was a Conor fan I would too.

Which is why he should have shut up and held his hand up the victory he earned....instead of throwing it all away like a moron. What an undeserving champion.

How is he "undeserving"? Because he had enough of Conor and his team's bullshit? Conor crosses the line basically every single time he is "trash talking", so it was bound to happen one way or another. They used his bus attack that caused multiple people injuries and fight cancellations as hype and he got no penalty whatsoever for it, but you expect Khabib to be punished? He attacked a ref in Bellator, where he literally had no business, and got no punishment whatsoever for it again. Danis was talking shit the entire fight and afterwards, as even UFC ass-kissing Joe Rogan said. Danis and Conor also threw the first punches to spark the mayhem, but yeah...Khabib is "undeserving".

Except Dana made the statement that they would not fight for them again. It wasn't a "if their visa's are revoked" situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back