Let’s be real here......

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor looked terrible BUT

-he has been out of MMA for like 2 years.

-still had the Juevos to come back and take on a stylistic nightmare for him rather than a tune up fringe top 5-10.

-still did better than Anderson vs The Chris 1

-won 1 round, which not many can say against Khabib

-Is still entertaining and a huge draw

AND

——>WILL BE BACK, FOOK THE HATERS!!!

1Ru13ay.gif

Conor looked terrible BUT

-he has been out of MMA for like 2 years.

-still had the Juevos to come back and take on a stylistic nightmare for him rather than a tune up fringe top 5-10.

-still did better than Anderson vs The Chris 1

-won 1 round, which not many can say against Khabib

-Is still entertaining and a huge draw

AND

——>WILL BE BACK, FOOK THE HATERS!!!
He was cheating in round 1 and still lost it. Are you even an MMA fan or just a Conor nut rag?

Since we're being honest... he got his fookin' ass whooped by Khabib. No disputing that. I'm sure he'll be back, but the mystique is gone

He did ok, not terrible like most haters claim. Kebab is a monster at 155.

Let´s just say he won´t be winning any ADCC tournament anytime soon.

He was cheating in round 1 and still lost it. Are you even an MMA fan or just a Conor nut rag?
Neither.....I am only partial to Fedor....but I can call it like I see it....unlike sad haters(ie you).

i can't think of a more exciting two rounds than if they put conor and ferguson in a ring together.

Let's be real... when Lobov was pulled did we once hear Mcgregor threaten shit to the UFC?...

Neither.....I am only partial to Fedor....but I can call it like I see it....unlike sad haters(ie you).
Conor lost the first round while hanging onto Khabibs shorts. Sorry to burst your bubble baby doll. Conor had nothing for Khabib, nothing.

GSP came back after 4 years. dropped and choked out the 185 pound champ.

Nah Khabib vs Ferg is the fight to make.
fight to make for sure. ferguson certainly is deserving of a title shot or any fight he wants.

but that said, i still say the first couple rounds of ferguson vs. conor is the most exciting thing they could put in the octagon.

Conor lost the first round while hanging onto Khabibs shorts. Sorry to burst your bubble baby doll. Conor had nothing for Khabib, nothing.
Khabib lost the 3rd round despite doing nothing but hugging Conor for 2 rounds.

He literally cheated in EVERY SINGLE ROUND, not just "round 1". He literally did every dirty move MULTIPLE times throughout every single round other than poking Khabib in the eyes...and still got dominated. He got handled worse than an iPhone in a retarded toddler's hands.

Khabib was out for 2 years and came back and tore through the division. No excuses when your posting training videos and #StayReady

fight to make for sure. ferguson certainly is deserving of a title shot or any fight he wants.

but that said, i still say the first couple rounds of ferguson vs. conor is the most exciting thing they could put in the octagon.
I think they need to build McG back up....maybe have him fight Chiesa if Chiesa agrees to drop his weak lawsuit.

Khabib lost the 3rd round despite doing nothing but hugging Conor for 2 rounds.
That was a toss up round dispite Khabib being a slow, stuck in the mud, amature with shit striking and a padded record. Your boy underperformed. He was supposed to KO Khabib in round 1.

Back