*Lesnar and Dana used Hunt to get $$$*

I think he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and really wants to get released. I'm thinking he's regretting re-signing with the UFC right now. I'm sure if he could(knowing what he knows now) go back to where he was negotiating a new deal, he would say "nevermind" and go elsewhere.

I think he's better off just retiring.

1. Hahahahahahaha. Oh heavens no. It's easy to understand why he's angry, and in his anger he may be feeling many reckless emotions. But no chance he would change his decision to sign with the UFC if given the opportunity.

Hunt is by no means the richest UFC fighter, but he is a millionaire, and he's made most of his money during his stint in the UFC.

2. I suppose it depends on his criteria for retiring. If you are suggesting he rage quit, then I'd venture to say that wouldn't be the best reason for him to retire. But he is getting on in years and has been in a lot of wars, so for that reason your suggestion makes sense.

tl:dr why would do we need to care? Brock is a fake fighter anyway he was there to attract $$$ and more fans from WWE and stuff like that.

fake fighter wins real fights against real fighters. odd.

They why not change it?

Does it take your 2 biggest draws to fail their drug tests and ruin the biggest card of the year? that is what happened, maybe changing the rules will better sport? But who cares about the health of MMA, right?

implementing USADA shows they are trying to change the health of the sport.

If you knew anything about working out etc, you'd realize how much of an advantage estrogen blockers are.
As a Marine I know everything about working out. If you got questions then ask them. If you're just gonna insult me then I'll leave you this.

Estrogen is a female sex hormone. It's what helps shape a womans body and helps them feel like a woman.

Dana used his roster of 400+ fighters to enrich himself. No surprise here!

What happened to the old days where a worker would get paid so dollars, then his direct superior would make 2x as much. His boss would make 2X what he does and, further up the ladder...No one in this world has a problem when pay structure follows that path.

When the fu*k did it become ok for bosses to make 335X what the average worker makes? NO ONE can work 335X harder!

Last edited:
Hunt got 700k. He wouldn't even get 100k without Lesnar. He got rewarded very well for being used as a punching bag.

Are you stupid or dishonest?

I see no other options.

Were you one of the MANY people around here that thought Brock was going to get murdered by Hunt before he won?

This is a pretty lame spin on the story.

Yep.

I hope Hunt sends Lesnar back to the WWE, forever.

...which one would you choose?

And a second one?

For me definitely:

1. Mark Hunt Vs Lesnar, looking for walk-off KO by the samoan.

2. Cormier Vs Anderson, just to watch how is Anderson gonna react to Cormier's pressure.

Lesnar headlining UFC 200 is disrespectful to all the real 24/7 MMA athletes on the UFC roster. Hope Mark Hunt hits him in his face asap and make him dance, turn into a panic wrestler, go into fetal position and cover like a turtle, even worst than against Overeem or Cain.

With Jones Vs Cormier cancelled, skillwise, the fight that deserved the honor to headline UFC 200 was:

RAFAEL DOS ANJOS Vs EDDIE ALVAREZ!!!

Both, hard working, talented, dominant, long-time MMA fighters, with great records.

Again, what a bad joke having Lesnar on the main event of UFC 200. I know WWE fans and MMA noobs woukd like that and buy PPVs, but come on, he's the only MMA fighter i have seen that panics after a punch in the face. Hope he goes back to fake fighting, forever.

Dana used his roster of 400+ fighters to enrich himself. No surprise here!

What happened to the old days where a worker would get paid so dollars, then his direct superior would make 2x as much. His boss would make 2X what he does and, further up the ladder...No one in this world has a problem when pay structure follows that path.

When the fu*k did it become ok for bosses to make 335X what the average worker makes? NO ONE can work 335X harder!

It's not about working harder, it's about what the work you do is worth. Could they replace you in a day? If so, the work you do isn't worth much. Could they replace you in a week or two? If so, the work you do is worth more than the last guy. Could they replace you in a month? If so, the work you do is worth more than the last guy.

How easy do you think it would be to replace Dana White? There's a reason the new owners didn't want to buy unless him staying on as president was part of the deal.

Take your communist utopian bullshit somewhere else.

WWOWE
You really think so?
You are a fucking gee née us

Lesnar's purse will not be intact but his PPV-Points Money may end up staying intact.

It's not about working harder, it's about what the work you do is worth. Could they replace you in a day? If so, the work you do isn't worth much. Could they replace you in a week or two? If so, the work you do is worth more than the last guy. Could they replace you in a month? If so, the work you do is worth more than the last guy.

How easy do you think it would be to replace Dana White? There's a reason the new owners didn't want to buy unless him staying on as president was part of the deal.

Take your communist utopian bullshit somewhere else.

LOL.... Yeah, A tomato red juicer, with a truckers mouth is a rarity....What a diamond in the rough.

1. Dana offered a huge $2.5 million purse for JUST ONE FIGHT.

2. Lesnar wasn't interested on a UFC run for two reasons:

- He knew Overeem, Cain, Miocic, Werdum, etc., would expose him again, would hit him in the face, making him dance, turtle, and finally tapping to strikes.

- He knew he was totally roided and was gonna get caught by USADA. He knew he was gonna get suspended for years.

3. Dana didn't care if he was roided or not. He just wanted that juiced gorilla to sell his PPVs. Prove is, the UFC is not taking a single $ from his purse.

4. Mark Hunt was used. He showed against a roided, bigger wrestler. Luckily, Lesnar can't strike. Otherwise he could've been injured.

5. Dana won't talk about the cheater. The cheater won't talk either. They're just waiting for UFC 202 to come so fans would forget about that scam.

And Lesnar/WWE noobs call Hunt salty. If a roided Hunt would've beaten their roided god, they would be as annoying as it can get here on Sherdog.

Mark Hunt shoukd receive a part of Lesnar's purse. Or at leadt the UFC should fine Lesnar and take a big part of hus purse, so any other future MMA fighter would know that being a cheater wouldn't be a good business.
Go fuck yourself

hunt made 700k fighting brock when his previous fight with mir got him 160k purse

he really needs to shut up and be glad he was offered the fight

I didnt see the Brock fans crying 1/10th this much when Overeem failed shortly after.

Hunt is a baby that I wouldnt mind never seeing whine again.

LOL.... Yeah, A tomato red juicer, with a truckers mouth is a rarity....What a diamond in the rough.

Yeah he only convinced millionaires to invest in some fringe sport promotion, and headed the entire north american mma movement, growing said promotion into a multi billion dollar company, which he still runs the day to day on. I wonder why they didn't get you instead, you seem qualified enough.

I didnt see the Brock fans crying 1/10th this much when Overeem failed shortly after.

Hunt is a baby that I wouldnt mind never seeing whine again.

Because it wasn't the roids that beat Brock when he fought Overeem, just like it wasn't the roids that beat Hunt at UFC 200.

Back