Lesnar Admits Hunt May Be His Last MMA Fight

Should Lesnar fight in the UFC again even if he loses to Hunt?

• Total voters
It's a one off until his WWE contract is up... then he might very well be back in the UFC.

I'd like to see him continue. There are plenty of guys in heavy weight that should have threw in the towel already and haven't. Losses to Cain, Overoid, and Hunt really aren't something to be ashamed of!

How about running, rolling, cowering, and going into the fetal position......? Is that something to be ashamed of.....? LOL We all have seen video of Brock doing these very things.. For a man his size to act like that is deplorable! Makes me cringe every time I watch....

Don't worry Brock after u lose u can go back to your wwe and "win" again.
Yep.....everyone wins in the WWE! I don't know how these "kids" can watch that stuff.....It's like watching a soap opera....all drama, all rehearsed, BS!

Yep.....everyone wins in the WWE! I don't know how these "kids" can watch that stuff.....It's like watching a soap opera....all drama, all rehearsed, BS!
It's fun if you turn your brain off I guess. I'm 32. So I remember the attitude era of WWE very well. They pushed the envelope like crazy back then. With both racy content and violence. Those were good times. But those days are long gone. Too much brain health awareness and CTE prevention as well as catering to little kids to get the most sponsorship. The moment WWE became a publicly traded company. It lost its balls to take chances like they used to. It really is unwatchable these days.

Of course he should fight again. Especially if he loses.

The one thing I give him credit for is having the stones to cross over into real fighting. What other so called tough guys from other sports have done that in their prime? Lyle Alzado is the only one. Brock is the only modern athlete with the balls to do it.

Jose Canseco gave it a whirl.

Jose Canseco gave it a whirl.
You reminded me about Ed "Too Tall" Jones. He gave up football when he was one of the top defensive lineman in the game. Then, after he got soundly beaten by a scrub, he went back to football.

Depends on the result. If he finishes Hunt in the first round, he'll fight again. If he struggles or loses, he'll retire for good. My opinion.

How about running, rolling, cowering, and going into the fetal position......? Is that something to be ashamed of.....? LOL We all have seen video of Brock doing these very things.. For a man his size to act like that is deplorable! Makes me cringe every time I watch....

Yeah I actually enjoy watching him fight for these same reasons lol. I'm not a fan myself but I don't think he should retire already! He's a draw and is entertaining regardless if he's on the wrong end of the beatings.

It depends on how Lesnar looks and if he wins or not. It's unknown nobody knows yet.

Back