• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media How Dana White saved a little girls life

For rich people, acts of kindness like this should be a NO-FUCKING-BRAINER. If you have so much money that you can't spend it in your lifetime, and you're not using the excess to help people less fortunate than you, then you're scum. You don't deserve any of the things that you have if you're going to be that selfish and have no morals or ethics.

Good for him.
I used to criticize people boasting/telling others how they helped, or recording themselves helping, because i thought it's only for show and they should do that behind closed doors and that's it but I changed my mind long time ago.
Any good deed is a good deed and you letting others know can inspire other people to do similar good deeds.
If someone is doing shitty things all the time and then records one good deed and makes it public that still is a good deed being done so I don't have a problem with it. The problem I see if if those people would claim they are saints because of what they just did, pretending they don't do the other bad stuff. But you can be then mad at the claim and not that they did something good.

Good for him and at least in this thread no grown man has complained about what other grown men agree to get paid Dana for fighting..

Reminds me of this for some reason. Absolutely epic commercial:

I don't know what the deal is, but Thailand's commercial game is absolute fire.

Making grown men cry - solid award winning commercials.

I used to watch these when in highschool. Cant believe still makes me tear up years after haha.

My favorite is My Dad Is a Liar and the one where a highschool girl adopt an orphan and got ostracized cause ppl thought her child is born out of wedlock.

Parents and kids stuff always got me.

I used to work at an educational software company with an alcoholic (and cocaine-abusing) programmer who pretty much ran the tech side of the company. He SWEARS that his father was in the mafia, died, and left him and his mother millions in cash. Weirdly, several family members and friends corroborate this. Regardless, he was rich, but he was constantly paying for meals, buying shoes for a homeless, covering hotel and travel, donating to (specific) charities. He had ALL sorts of personal problems, but he really did help a lot of (often random) people and didn't just sit on his cash hoarding it. To me, that's always been the healthy, "manly" way to be rich.

I used to watch these when in highschool. Cant believe still makes me tear up years after haha.

My favorite is My Dad Is a Liar and the one where a highschool girl adopt an orphan and got ostracized cause ppl thought her child is born out of wedlock.

Parents and kids stuff always got me.

I’m having a really hard time trying to get my work done with all of these onions being chopped up around here …

i thought this was going to be about that big Samoan girl he hired after Best Buy fired her for pancake blocking the shit out of that thief
hahaha I remember that lol, what ever happened to her? they didn't keep her around long. They should have made her the security guard, she had to be 330 Ibs+

Dana does shitty things sometimes but he's clearly not a sociopath like some people claim, there have been many times where he shows genuine emotion and empathy.

hahaha I remember that lol, what ever happened to her? they didn't keep her around long. They should have made her the security guard, she had to be 330 Ibs+

i don't know, she was still working there in 2022 but i have no idea if she is anymore. she also lost a lot of weight so maybe they fired her because she isn't a monstrous beast anymore.

And then he went home and slapped the Missus

Back