Media Leon Edwards asks odd, out of the blue question

Lol this thread made me watch the full video, pretty fun. Nina asked so many bad questions about food and other British stuff haha and fucked up talking about toothpaste...she confused Leon a lot of times. She asked what superhero he'd be and he said Thanos, wtf.

Worst one was Aspinall's.

Lol this thread made me watch the full video, pretty fun. Nina asked so many bad questions about food and other British stuff haha and fucked up talking about toothpaste...she confused Leon a lot of times. She asked what superhero he'd be and he said Thanos, wtf.

I didn't even see the full interview, now i might, lol.

This is only weird in America where it's considered a microaggression or some shit.

The issue is Leon is culturally Jamaican.

Lives in a part of Birmingham thats pretty culturally Jamaican. He eats Jamaican food, listens to Jamaican and UK rap.

And she was asking him about some pretty old fashioned white English stuff that he isn't familiar with despite living in England. Like old UK metal bands from the 70s and food that he won't ever have tried.

Nothing wrong with what Leon asked. Americans are just weird. I am not white, and people always guess my ethnicity and I am so used to that. In the beginning, I liked how Nina was doing her interviews, but recently she has been going all click-bait'y and makes an issue out of nothing.

Not odd at all, but curiosity got the better of him. I don't blame him, I would have asked that question too.

Last edited:
Back