Leon Edwards -220 vs cowboy

I don't know if I'm even gonna watch this fight.. Oh yeah, it's on FP, so I guess not!

A few cards ago, a guy named Zabit Magomedsharipov was the first fight on Fight Pass buried beneath Bec Rawlings.

He got moved up to the main card because of the Ferg injury/Conor fiasco.

Otherwise, people would have never got to see him fight.

People on here will find a stupid reason to justify that.

Always a favorite but never reliable.

Still War Cerrone!

A few cards ago, a guy named Zabit Magomedsharipov was the first fight on Fight Pass buried beneath Bec Rawlings.

He got moved up to the main card because of the Ferg injury/Conor fiasco.

Otherwise, people would have never got to see him fight.

People on here will find a stupid reason to justify that.

I was looking forward to the Cowboy and OSP fights but it is kinda a bummer they put them on Fight Pass. They gotta do what they gotta do, but I don't agree with Fight Pass cards and think the purpose of what it is should be primarily library content / interviews / that contender series, all the bonus stuff but leave the actual live fights for tv or ppvs.. Just my opinion.

I was looking forward to the Cowboy and OSP fights but it is kinda a bummer they put them on Fight Pass. They gotta do what they gotta do, but I don't agree with Fight Pass cards and think the purpose of what it is should be primarily library content / interviews / that contender series, all the bonus stuff but leave the actual live fights for tv or ppvs.. Just my opinion.
I think the World Cup has fs1 on lockdown this month. The fight is going to be on at like 8:30 am central time Saturday

I am not sure. Cowboy isn't the fighter he once was, Edwards has looked okay. He didn't look great against Sobotta or his previous opponent.

I know cowboy won his last fight but imo he didn't look great there either

No disrespect to Yancy who is a good fighter but Leon is a step up from that and cowboy hasn't faired well against top guys lately

I think the days of Cowboy just showing up and beating ass are over, he's getting older

That said I respect the hell out of him for taking fights like this one and the Till fight, most guys wouldn't

I am not sure. Cowboy isn't the fighter he once was, Edwards has looked okay. He didn't look great against Sobotta or his previous opponent.
{<huh}
He beat sobotta like he stole from him

Not that bad... Cowboy... from contender to gatekeeper. Which one will he be this weekend.

People shouldn't be allowed to bet on Cerrone fights. Whatever a coin toss calls a coin toss.

That. That was it. Tumenov should have won that fight. Edwards got through it and tapped him.

Problem here though is that Cowboy doesn't have a weak area for him to exploit...

Yeah I don't get the odds. Edwards can certainly win, but I feel like Cowboy is pretty much better everywhere. In several fights, Edwards just goes for takedowns and the commentators are all surprised. But Cowboy's wrestling and ground game should be better, and he might even take Edwards down.

Back