Leftists OK with violence against "Racists, Anti-LGBT+, Trump supporters"

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
I just couldn't break through. No matter what I said, they condoned violence against people on the right. It didn't even matter what the facts were anymore.

This is the new world, guys. I hope you're all prepared.

All they have to do is "Perceive hate speech". Doesn't matter you're talking about Pepe the Frog. Doesn't matter what's really going on. Simply perceiving some sleight is enough to warrant them physically attacking people.

Also worth noting, you don't even have to offend them personally. You merely have to be possibly offending SOMEONE ELSE. If your words might offend someone, you are fair game to be physically attacked by these people.

Sick.

image hosting no registration

Last edited:
"Get massive, get used to violence, acquire weapons if you can, organize yourselves in groups and most importantly, educate your mind so that you can bring intellectual destruction towards the leftists and liberals."
-The Golden One

you will never win a facebook comment section

its like playing chess against a pigeon. no matter how intelligent and cunning you are, they will knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like they won.

they will never defend their arguments and will just call you ignorant and tell you to "educate yourself"

dont bother to engage on that field

People need to start hitting back. Most of them are a bunch of sissies and they'll fold up like a lawn chair.

Let the fun begin . . .and . . . . let the leftist bodies hit the floor.

Well of course they are, hypocrites of the worst kind.

Anti-Trump bitch sets girls hair on fire

There are violent people on both sides...

People need to start hitting back. Most of them are a bunch of sissies and they'll fold up like a lawn chair.

My only real interaction with them was a long time ago in college but I do remember that they were a giant group of pussies and that is not an exageration in the least.

Smug Beta-Leftist thug punches a female reporter at the Women's March in Edmonton. The feminists protect him because the reporter works for the conservative media.

This is the new world, guys. I hope you're all prepared.
The "new world" isn't your shitty facebook feed. GTFO.

Why can't people have an online discussion without acting like the fate of the world is at stake. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Smug Beta-Leftist thug punches a female reporter at the Women's March in Edmonton. The feminists protect him because the reporter works for the conservative media.

lol. The girl with the Russian hat was hilarious.

I'm not worried about death threats. The only people SJWs hurt are fetuses

you will never win a facebook comment section

its like playing chess against a pigeon. no matter how intelligent and cunning you are, they will knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around like they won.

they will never defend their arguments and will just call you ignorant and tell you to "educate yourself"

dont bother to engage on that field

You ain't never lie

It's time for people to exercise their 2nd amendment rights and protect themselves. Idiots are less likely to start shit if you are armed.

Back