Leftists OK with violence against "Racists, Anti-LGBT+, Trump supporters"

I bet if I jumped in the middle of that crowd doing Hulk Hogan flex poses, they'd scatter like a herd of scared deer.
Depends; you built like the average poster in the heavies?

(6'3" 'bout 240)

Violence is their language. Its all they understand.
You must be speaking of Worldstar videos. I guarantee you that, despite your cute punk rock background (doubtful that you have good music taste), you don't know shit about the trends of racial violence. One can easily find black-on-white violence in any media form (new shit is released every time WSHH makes a fight comp), but your solid examples of racially-motivated white-on-black violence are like catching unicorns in the forest. Can't really seem to produce much evidence of it, even though it's talked about incessantly.

16195144_1226001547485475_1889721047012418017_n.jpg

The acceptance of violence amongst a lot of the left is disturbing, but I'm actually more offended by the sheer number of people who say 'if I see a nazi, I'm punching them' etc. I've seen in the last few days. None of you are gonna do shit.

Source? Also, why does the amount matter? It's bad no matter what. Bunch of thugs.
Why does the amount matter? So we can see who's more violent.

Are you seriously trying to paint a picture where the left and the right have been equally violent during this election?

Dallas shootings, Pulse Night club shooting, Milwaukee riots, Ferguson riots, Baltimore riots, multiple assaults at LGBT events seemingly just for covering the story, Chicago trump supporter beaten in the street, gay man beaten in St. Paul for being white, NC fire bomb, Chicago kidnapping and torture, countless calls for an assassination on Trump on social media, also calls for white genocide on social media. I'd even include CNN's "Bad home training" defense as violence as it rationalizes it. That is all violence by liberals in the last year or so. There's more, that's just off the top of my head.

Some leftist media outlets have been essentially calling for violence for a while. It's a disturbing trend imo.

http://www.salon.com/2015/04/28/bal...lice_cars_is_a_legitimate_political_strategy/

I do not advocate non-violence—particularly in a moment like the one we currently face. In the spirit and words of militant Black and Brown feminist movements from around the globe, I believe it is crucial that we see non-violence as a tactic, not a philosophy.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/lies-about-activist-violence/

People who fight back against police are practicing resistance. If this resistance could be called violent, it pales in comparison to a centuries-old practice that systematically targets Indigenous and Black people. It’s like throwing a pebble at a brick wall.

The people trying to get free cannot be perceived in the same light as the people trying to kill them.

Kwame Ture, for example, has brilliantly explained, “In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. The United States has none.”

There are situations where non-violence may work better than violence and vice versa.

Having to choose resolutely between one or the other is not a choice we have to make.

Systems of oppression evolve over time and we need all the tools we can get. Everyone should be free to choose the tactics that they feel most comfortable with.

For someone who has PTSD, violence might be triggering. A lot of marginalized folks have enough instability in their lives; they can choose not to invite more chaos.

A physically disabled person, depending on their disability, might only be able to engage in militant resistance by acting as a home base for communication or by dispersing information, all of which is just as vital as being in the streets.

The unnecessary binary of violence and non-violence creates a divide among people who might be on the same side. The divide between the two tactics can make it seem like one will work while the other will fail, when we really we could be using both.

I don’t intend to romanticize revolution and call for the kind of militancy that is photogenic enough to repost on social media. I’m unsure of what revolution could look like myself.

What I’m demanding here is our right to destroy what destroys us.

What's really disturbing about that second article is that it was published about a month after the shootings of the police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge last year - it's almost impossible to read it as anything less than a tacit endorsement of those attacks.

Sure, but the left has almost exclusively been the violent party this election and continue to be.

The difference is, when a lefty gets angry he usually gets handsy.

When a right-winger gets angry he usually gets gunsy.

Personally, I'd rather be shoved or sucker punched than gut shot.

The difference is, when a lefty gets angry he usually gets handsy.

When a right-winger gets angry he usually gets gunsy.

Personally, I'd rather be shoved or sucker punched than gut shot.
Or scalped like the Chicago kidnapping. Left got real gunsy in Dallas and Chicago this year too.

That is how they've always been

We need a revolution
Kill those who oppose it..

Put someone like Hillary Clinton into power..

=
1466686813939.png

This kkk guy was jewish and lived in a 6 figure home in San Francisco. Sounds like some of these instances are feds inside the "kkk" allowed to beat up antifa.

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2016/03/the-kkk-bogus-journey-to-anaheim/

Donner contemplating whether his knife can take out a fourth victim.

[URL='http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/15-davini-tough-guy-stabbed-e1456885441204.jpg']

Ugh. Donner got the big guy.

[/URL]

"At first I was like"

Ugh. Donner got the big guy.

Back