Lee: Al didn't land anything!!!

This is Tiki Ghosn/Robbie Lawler-esque. He must be concussed lol.

he probably cant remember properly what happened because brain damage

the only clear round Lee won was the 2nd tbh

You could argue the first or the third but you could also argue them for Al

And the 4th and 5th were obviously Al's rounds
Exactly how i saw it too. 3-2 Lee wouldn't have surprised me, but I doubted all 3 judges would agree on that. Turns out none of them did.

I did surprise me that all 3 judges gave Al I round 1 though.

Fuck sake, was hoping he was just a bit confused in the post fight because he'd just had a tough fight

Stop making it hard to be a fan Kevin

Pretty sad. He was favoured to win and looked pretty bad.

He fought Al way different than Tony. He looked leas explosive and had zero confidence in grappling even though it looked like he could have won a decision with grappling.....

If he can't be honest about his performance, he will never see a title fight unless he is gifted one.

I had started to like him some.. a couple of fights ago, but this showing on Ariel was awful.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
That kick was beautiful. Just pure beauty from Al.

tito.jpg I like Lee and was rooting for him, but holy shit. He got lit up in the last two rounds and I didn't even give him the third - he looked f*cked to me for a big part of that round.

I will continue to root for him in the future, dude has all the physical tools to be great, but has a bunch of work to do on his standup. If he learns to move his head off that center line and use his damn reach, he should at least be able to keep opponents honest.

Last edited:
the only clear round Lee won was the 2nd tbh

You could argue the first or the third but you could also argue them for Al

And the 4th and 5th were obviously Al's rounds

Lee was getting picked apart the last two minutes of the 2nd on the feet.

Dude went full kayne never go full kayne

Feelings. Sometimes they are more comfortable than the truth.

Hard to be a Kevin Lee fan when he can't be humble after getting whooped. I almost wish there was a rematch so Al can actually finish him this time.

The fight wasn't that long ago. Maybe his memory will return once the lumps on his head go down.

Pretty sad. He was favoured to win and looked pretty bad.

He fought Al way different than Tony. He looked leas explosive and had zero confidence in grappling even though it looked like he could have won a decision with grappling.....

If he can't be honest about his performance, he will never see a title fight unless he is gifted one.

I don't think he could have won a decision with grappling. He was way more gassed after his first takedown even though he had Al's back. Every time Al got back up he spent the remainder of the round piecing Lee up because he was spent.

I don't think he has the gas tank to grapple much, especially in a five round fight.

Hell, he was breathing out of his mouth at the end of the first which he spent the majority of just throwing jabs. They were good solid jabs that were doing damage, not criticizing that, just saying if that's going to tire him out, no way he grapples for five rounds.

Back