Le Pudding Chomeur Vs Tiramisu

Une poutine de région ou un pâté chinois, un pouding chômeur, un Pepsi, un jounal de Mourial, six blanches de Shawi. Crisse chu ben.

IIRC, the "official" Muslim stance is that you can consume products with alcohol if it's impossible to eat enough of it in one seating to get drunk. Fruits and ton of sugary stuff would be banned without that. A full tiramisu plate as around two tablespoons of Marsala or Amaretto, you'd puke everything before getting close to ingest the equivalent of a single glass of alcohol.

tenor.gif

The GOAT eating the GOAT dessert.

Oh and btw, this is not for non-Québécois.

You need those superior Québécois genes to not die of a caloric overdose after one tablespoon.

In terms of caloric content per volume I think that only Arabic/Lebanese pastries come close.
Des grands-pères au sirop d'érable, the most deadly dessert. One bite and you're gone

I can't believe I invested myself enough in that thread to check the tiramisu recipe for the quantity of alcohol, lol.
I legit thought you were a chef or some shit

<{outtahere}>

I legit thought you were a chef or some shit

<{outtahere}>

I actually do a pretty mean Belgiamisu, as I call it, which is my version of the tiramisu based on a recipe from Bruges. No alcohol and no coffee, but with homemade speculoos instead of ladyfingers and a double dose of mascarpone. Nobody is making weight after that one.

Actually Québec has some underrated food.

Tourtière, ragoûts de boulettes, ragoûts de pattes, etc.

Nothing of high calibre but some legit lumberjack comfort food.

BTW pudding chômeur is not very agreeable to our French cousins in Yurrp.

Way too sweet for French taste.

(Before you guys try to find some and be disappointed).

Back