Le Fil Première version Un: Merci Neymar

Who Should I Root Against the MOST This Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florentino will break the bank to sign whoever is the next big thing in football as he usually does and that player will sign with them because it's Real Madrid and he's been a fan since his childhood as is the case with almost every single player they're ever interested in signing.

Let's be real here, who could/have Arsenal signed in recent seasons that could be considered a big enough name to be a Galactico.

Alexis? No. Ozil? They let him go and he wasn't exactly a Galactico. Lacazette? Obviously not. Lucas Perez? Definitely not. Mustafi? No. Xhaka? LOL.

Not saying these guys weren't/aren't any good, but just saying they're not Galatico-level players.

Like I said, I don't care. 0 fucks given. Don't care about them, galacticos or their fass owner.

damn f'n right

im a male model
rMW2Hd6.jpg

Next thread is close, just need to proofread and gather choon/baes

It's basically 2 threads in one otherwise I would have finished earlier

If we could all just stop saying that's you please.

You are the one claiming to be a male model and that is a picture of you posing for some magazine.

difference being people say I could be a male model and posters ITT like @Nowhere Fast can confirm I'm a male model.

You on the other hand are a massive, ugly, bald, fat, noodle arm cunt. Everyone ITT can confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back