Le Fil Première version Un: Merci Neymar

Who Should I Root Against the MOST This Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Speeit

TEAM MANLET
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of news lately surrounding the massive transfer of Neymar and what it means for the market in General. Many Premier League Mangers have weighed in on this saga, and I think both Wenger and Klopp are on the money (pun intended) this is a bad precedent. I don't fault Neymar for leaving but where does it leave the various players in leagues?

I just want to start off with a few thank you's.

Thank You Neymar for your part in the treble
Thank You for your amazing 15 minutes in the epic PSG Comeback
Thank You for being suspended for the second clasico of the season where our title hopes were on the line and Messi had to save us with practically the last kick
Thank You for hogging the ball against Atletico both CL fixtures to the point that they stopped marking you and let you run yourself into a corner
Thank You for being out of of the last game of the 2013-14 La Liga until the 63rd minute when you limped on and did absolutely nothing on one leg instead of letting fully fit Tello come on.
Thanks for doing absolutely fucking nothing in the Getafe fixture the week before that would have made it all irrelevant anyway
Thank You and Your father for getting our president sacked as we had an incoming transfer ban.
Thanks for all of your diving and taunting that led to opponents taking their aggression out on other Barca players, sometimes to the point of injury.
Thank You for never playing the overlap with Jordi, one of the pillars of opening our offense and helping to distribute to Iniesta and Rakitic
Thanks for holding the fucking ball up
Thanks for playing no defense other than fouling players who defend you well
Thank You for asking for extra rest days so that you could fly to Brazil, and then complain about fatigue after you spent 3 days partying, culminating many losses and stupid draws.
Thank You for carrying us that time when Messi was injured for a bit, then came back and saved us from losing after you missed a penalty.

Thanks for your service and your spot as the lowest goalscorer and assist giver the best trio the world has ever had.

We'll always remember you as third best and most petulant <333
Good luck in Paris, mon Ami

Which leads me to this lad
nintchdbpict000342468757.jpg

As you all know, I really fucking love Lacazette and I think he is one of the best strikers in Europe pound for pound. Very few players dragged their offense by the scruff like he and Fekir did, and I really look forward to seeing him in England. Wenger should have bought him years ago. Congrats on his first big trophy in an Arsenal Shirt, as a fan of the reigning ICC Campeones I can attest that winning big trophies early in season is a good starting point.​

Still don't know who to root for in the Prem. I have no inclinations toward anyone moreso than another. I love Pep obv, but hate his players. Love Lacazette but can't handle Wenger's cuckoldery (I can usually fap to lite cucking but this is just too much). Love Utd squad, and I love Nihilistic Mou these days, but fuck me their fans are fucking annoying sanctimonious cunts. (Besides @Nowhere Fast a sanctimonious cunt whom I do not find annoying in the slightest, and @Chris Partlow who really is just a fan out reflex at this point.). Chelsea had my heart for a set of specific players and stories, but now are bleh as fuck. Leicester was fun I guess. Southhampton are claw-game for big clubs. West Ham is gonna be decent this year. Liverpool would be elite with this squad in 1997. The Tot-Thots are just so..ughk they're like the Texans of soccer. Yeah, they're pretty good and pretty young but who gives a fuck? (Besides @blokeybloke and every Arsenal fan who pretends they're not worried)

I just don't know lads. I just don't know. Maybe I should just pick a team to hate the most and take it from there?
Anyway, moving on:

FANTASY FOOTBALL SHERDOG LEAGUE INFO

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Code to join the Prem Thread Sherdog League
:
135517-37330

Sherdog Head to Head League:
135517-248628

Sherdog draft league: 86141-24326

Sherdog Champions League FF:
http://uclfantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16
(code will be added as soon they update to a new season)

AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones the prem thread GOAT, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, Tules, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

James Milner fanclub - Blockeybloke

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS, Blockeybloke

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B, Alexxx, East Stand Dabber

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbeswe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

International Teams:
Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless

Ecuador - Kid

SELECTED CHUNES

Mou Looking for a midfield
giphy.webp

Every Liverpool player trying to press
Sweet-foxes.gif

Morata at RWB

giphy.gif

I hope all of you are miserable and wake up feeling like shit​

Last edited:
Great OP, the poll is a mind fuck. Cant stand Maureen, I think Klopp has gotten bitchier since moving to England.

Out of that list I'd have to go for United even though I like Jose and some of their players.

In

Great op, great poster

Why did you vote for Arsenal?:eek: I thought you would sympathise with another bayern's bitch;)
I like the Spurs, don't mind Pool and United, Chelski has a coach and a few cool players that I like.

So it was between the sheikh cocksuckers and Arsenal :D

So good that I don't have to worry about potential GOT spoilers today.

Kehlani bless, luff her

This thread is a little continental but I'll let it slide.

Horrible day today boys. Had to suit up AND there's a ton of work. Saving grace however is that it's raining and the sun is nowhere to be seen.

This thread is a little continental but I'll let it slide.

Horrible day today boys. Had to suit up AND there's a ton of work. Saving grace however is that it's raining and the sun is nowhere to be seen.

Bubzehhhhhh in a suit, f'n hell! What a man. I haven't worn a suit in like 2 years lol

Borinho winning in a hate poll is a great start to my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back