Lay's Chips Are So Bland

Regular potato chips are always bland. I rarely ever eat them.

Actually, of Lay's brand in the future I'd probably only eat plain. Maybe with dip. Cuz you can't go wrong with salt flavor.

are they just kechuop flavored or actually taste like doodoo ? the writing keptchuop

5a2ea9852299922a9e18e7073e952953f3c212ef85252f9349e08b8939b69487.jpg

Lay's dill pickle are on fleek

Lays ketchup flavor is fucking delicious yo

Sometimes you just need a shot of salt and they do the trick just fine.

Somebody get word to Mark Messier pronto.

Good shit dude. I had that cajun style for the fisrt time when I was in the big easy earlier this year. Brought some back home on the plane

I was in Hawaii and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Zapp's in Longs Drug Store. I must've bought the whole rack and gave them to my friends to try. They loved it. @Scott Parker 27

The only good lays chips are the ketchup ones. My favorite chips are doritos. The bbq and pickle doeitos are awesome. The jalapeno and cheddar are my favorite chips.

The only good lays chips are the ketchup ones. My favorite chips are doritos. The bbq and pickle doeitos are awesome. The jalapeno and cheddar are my favorite chips.

Even though I'm not a ketchup chip fan, I think you're right. I eat the odd small bag from our work snack closet.

This filipino guy i work with eats the most chips I've ever seen. Has a whole stash in the cabinets of like filipino weird chips, ruffles,cheeto white cheddar puffs, pringles. wtf. Sodium City...

We have the best chips in the US right here in Louisiana. Have you tried these? @splendica

zapps-potato-chipsjpg-227b6cbe6aedeba7.jpg
Voodoo chips are the BEST! THE BEST!

We can find them in the Ft. Lauderdale area at a sub shop called Laspadas. You can also find them at the WaWa gas stations that are popping up down here.

so all you South Floridians, now you know. Hurry before I eat them all.

This filipino guy i work with eats the most chips I've ever seen. Has a whole stash in the cabinets of like filipino weird chips, ruffles,cheeto white cheddar puffs, pringles. wtf. Sodium City...

I'm a salty snack guy. Chips, nachos, beef jerky, pepperoni etc. Cheetos are good too.

image.jpg Anybody from Indiana, Kentucky, or Ohio will agree

Voodoo chips are the BEST! THE BEST!

We can find them in the Ft. Lauderdale area at a sub shop called Laspadas. You can also find them at the WaWa gas stations that are popping up down here.

so all you South Floridians, now you know. Hurry before I eat them all.

I was shocked when I saw these in Hawaii. @The Big Sloppy

zapptab01.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back