Lay's Chips Are So Bland

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's likely grannies run the brand and are aiming for Mayonnaise with every so-called flavor.

I never get them but they were on sale - $1.47 for the "Family pack size" bag. All 3 bags (Salt and Vinegar, BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion) were annoyingly tasteless.

We have the best chips in the US right here in Louisiana. Have you tried these? @splendica

zapps-potato-chipsjpg-227b6cbe6aedeba7.jpg

Switch to ghost pepper peanuts from the gas station. I got a tube of them, and no one in my house could finish them.

Your sister also taste bland. You hear me whining?

Also, I work out like Matt Hughes in his prime so no worries there fellers.

I wish

Wait till Christmas and try the chocolate covered wavy Lays.

You're welcome.

Pop Chips are the best.

320 cals in a big share bag, and they're always flavoursome.

I only eat veggie chips. It's my only veggie serving of the day.

Ruffles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lays.

Can't stand those flimsy greasy chips. Ruffles are solid, dipable, have better texture, and you get the finger dust.

We have the best chips in the US right here in Louisiana. Have you tried these? @splendica

zapps-potato-chipsjpg-227b6cbe6aedeba7.jpg
Good shit dude. I had that cajun style for the fisrt time when I was in the big easy earlier this year. Brought some back home on the plane

It's likely grannies run the brand and are aiming for Mayonnaise with every so-called flavor.

I never get them but they were on sale - $1.47 for the "Family pack size" bag. All 3 bags (Salt and Vinegar, BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion) were annoyingly tasteless.

Regular potato chips are always bland. I rarely ever eat them.

Back