Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

Wait I thought McCabe was a Clinton lackey who was trying to get her elected.

Who knows, maybe that is why he was told to stand down.

I would not be surprised if there is more to the story than we are not being told.

Something like: "McCabe was told to stand down so that someone whose spouse wasn't getting campaign money from a Clinton surrogate could lead the investigation."

OOF

Yeah, it's understandable why the Obama administration and the country in general was frustrated with the GOP's endless chain of shaky investigations running into the 2016 election, but this definitely makes the Obama admin look terrible.

However, the commentary from J. Christian Adams is worthless. That guy is a brainless hack and a piece of shit.

Who knows, maybe that is why he was told to stand down.

I would not be surprised if there is more to the story than we are not being told.

Something like: "McCabe was told to stand down so that someone whose spouse wasn't getting campaign money from a Clinton surrogate could lead the investigation."
Trump gave to Bill Clinton campaign and Obama campaign. What conspiracy can you dream up now?

Wrong.

I don't particularly like any of those people, although Comey does seem like a likable guy if I'm being honest.

yeah, Comey has an 80's sitcom dad thing going.

th
th
th

Who is the person who made the alleged phone call? Does anyone know? Who is PADAG?

Doesn't this kill the narrative that McCabe was super pro-Clinton?

Isn't the CF investigation still going on?

Keep dreaming that Clinton Foundation or Trump investigation will come up with anything.

They're both dirty as a pig in shit but nothing will come of it.

It's really frustrating.

yeah, Comey has an 80's sitcom dad thing going.

th
th
th

Haha, I don't see that, but I do think he seems to come off as earnest. It's very, very rare that I hear any political figure, but most particularly one that has done something of which I disapprove, speak and really feel satisfied with their justifications. But, re Comey's announcement of the Clinton re-investigation, his explanation really did seem to me to be pretty honest and nearly understandable.

Compare that to the faux-justifications of scumbags like....well, you can take your pick, and it's refreshing.

So you have no problem with any of the actions that have already come to light? Lies? Leaks? Etc.

Your totally ok with all of it?
He’s a shameless partisan. And a rabid never-trumper. You’ll get no objectivity out of @Trotsky

Ever

He’s a shameless partisan. And a rabid never-trumper. You’ll get no objectivity out of @Trotsky

Ever

Search for all posts by me mentioning "DNC," "Democrats," and "Democratic Party" and see if you can still call me a partisan without outright lying.

And then apologize to me and admit you said something stupid because you yourself are reduced to a partisan perspective.

Search for all posts by me mentioning "DNC," "Democrats," and "Democratic Party" and see if you can still call me a partisan without outright lying.

And then apologize to me and admit you said something stupid because you yourself are reduced to a partisan perspective.
I’m not going to apologize. Every second post of yours is an anti-Trump or has that agenda. Do you deny it?

I’m not going to apologize. Every second post of yours is an anti-Trump or has that agenda. Do you deny it?

I think Trump is woefully incompetent, hopelessly corrupt, and pathologically incapable of self-reflection. No, I do not deny that I dislike him. But you said I was a partisan (which I am not), not that I disapprove of Trump (which every intelligent adult does). So, still waiting on that apology.

However, I will take a bet on that "every other post" figure. I think you're getting that impression because you're a surface-level partisan politics type who only reads things involving Trump and Hillary, and cannot be bothered to dip your toe into substantive policy.

I think Trump is woefully incompetent, hopelessly corrupt, and pathologically incapable of self-reflection. No, I do not deny that I dislike him. But you said I was a partisan (which I am not), not that I disapprove of Trump (which every intelligent adult does). So, still waiting on that apology.

However, I will take a bet on that "every other post" figure. I think you're getting that impression because you're a surface-level partisan politics type who only reads things involving Trump and Hillary, and cannot be bothered to dip your toe into substantive policy.
I’ll take that as a concession.

Only 1 of us has been proved to be a Neocon

Trotsky Chart

8 years Bush...Anti War
8 years Obama...Pro Intervention
1 year Trump...Anti War(Unless Trump wants better relations with Russia)

Lol, nice phantom edit btw. Dishonest, dim-witted, AND a coward.

Still waiting on that modicum of evidence I was ever "pro-intervention" at literally any point.

Trump gave to Bill Clinton campaign and Obama campaign. What conspiracy can you dream up now?

I just thought of one.

Do remember back in the 80s when we were told about the program that was dubbed "Star Wars" where the US would have the ability to shoot down incoming Soviet missiles with laser beams?

I wonder if the program never really existed. Rather, I wonder if people in high places simply stated it existed (or was in the planning stages) to try to get the USSR to over-inflate their defense budget and cripple their economy.

Other than that, I'm all out of conspiracy theories.

Chump cocksuckers like Gaetz and McConnell should be investigated. Something seriously fishy with them ho's.

Back