Lawmakers Refer Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe to DOJ for Prosecution

lol you are a joke. Like I said, where is the collusion, obstruction of justice? When did Hillary Clinton personal lawyer get raided? LOL

When did numerous people in the Clinton campaign get indicated including her campaign manager?

The right wing nutjobs will investigate Hillary Clinton's corpse and still find nothing. Just face that your president is going down and nothing will happen to Hillary Clinton

I just pointed out the collusion by the Clinton campaign.

Why don’t you tell us where the obstruction of justice is, because trump certainly hasn’t been charged with that.

I hope they indict anyone found to have committed crimes. It’s funny you think that would somehow bother me. What’s even funnier is you think trump will even be charged.

It’s super cool how you cheerlead for the Clintons, two of the best examples of everything wrong in Washington.

Like I said zeb, step up your game, this is like lecturing a child.

Let’s seaech your history really quick and see how many threads you made on that while it was happening

He then goes on to cheerlead for the Clintons...

The lack of self awareness is pretty amusing.

Trump can't "just order the investigation stopped" because of some vague foreign relations rationale.

Trump can say the investigation is hurting the national interest and order it stopped.

Trump can't "just order the investigation stopped" because of some vague foreign relations rationale.
It has to be for "good cause".
I think that will turn out to mean "He's overturning all the dirt, let's take his shovel away."

Christ, the Clintons must be the most investigated people in history.

Lock her up has been going on for a long, long time

Yes, right up until the point where their friends call the fbi and pressure them to shut down the investigation, change wording, smash laptops, etc.

And at very least Bill should have been locked up years ago for sexually assaulting multiple women.

Now please, respond and show us how little you actually care about the women who were assaulted.

That was not their first meeting. Perhaps you missed in Comey testimony, he was the first one to initiate a private discussion with trump. It was when discussing the Steele dossier with trump for the first time. So it was Comey who set the precedent of meeting in private. This was also nothing new for Comey, as he met privately with obama as well, he just happened to lie about that in his testimony. So, you can’t really blame trump, someone with zero political experience to know it’s not okay to meet privately, when in fact Comey requested a private discussion first.

There is no precedent set by the president telling the fbi Director that Flynn is a good guy, and he hopes they’ll be lenient on him. Again, if he ordered him to stop the investigation, that would be setting a precedent.

To your point about Meuller, that’s also wrong, as Meuller cannot break the law to dig up dirt on trump.

He should fire Sessions because he’s been doing a terrible job at investigating blatant violations of the law by “the good ole boys club”. Yet I’m supposed to be surprised that the “good ole boys club” wants to keep him around???

Lastly it’s impossible to duck your questions about precedent, because as of yet the president has set none. Despite the fan fiction you read in the propaganda rags, Trump hasn’t fired anyone.

Listen, I know we disagree on a lot. But when Trump is wrapping up his term, and he’s faced no charges, you’ll realize I’m right. And to be clear, none of the big players on the left will be held accountable either, because that’s how Washington works.

Btw, I hope Meullers Investigation strikes a little fear into the hearts of members of both parties who’ve been peddling foreign influence in our politics.

LOL, so you were outraged and used as evidence that Killary can get away with murder because McCabe said that the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General "expressed concerns" (but didn't order McCabe to end the investigation) about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF [Clinton Foundation] Investigation during the presidential campaign," but are going to turn around and defend Trump, the fucking POTUS, asking the AG to leave the oval office so that he could tell Comey how he hoped Comey would end the investigation into Flynn?:rolleyes:

And, Trump cleared the room so he could talk alone with Comey about Flynn, he knew what he was doing or he wouldn't have asked Sessions to leave, and comparing that, and Trump inviting Comey to a private dinner where he asked Comey if he could count on his loyalty, to Comey (in his official role as FBI chief speaking for the intelligence community) briefing Trump on the what the Steele Dossier said about rumors that the Russians had tapes of Trump with hookers in Moscow so he would be aware of it before it became public, is absurd. It's my first day is not a legitimate excuse for Trump's bullshit.

If Trump walks away from all of this facing no charges, then fine, but you are so full of shit that if Hillary had won, and did or said anything even approaching all of the things Trump has done and said, that you wouldn't be a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker. And as a partisan, you are massively near sighted that you will not be losing your shit when the next liberal boogeyman president does anything resembling this.

McCabe's attorney said that they were confident that this will not result in prosecution, for what that is worth.

And it is important to note that the leaks that McCabe "lacked candor" about ended up hurting Clinton, as the right wing media will play the "Trump is a poor victim card" again, and try to conflate this as having to do with the Russia Investigation

Last edited:
LOL, so you were outraged and used as evidence that Killary can get away with murder because McCabe said that the Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General "expressed concerns" (but didn't order McCabe to end the investigation) about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF [Clinton Foundation] Investigation during the presidential campaign," but are going to turn around and defend Trump, the fucking POTUS, asking the AG to leave the oval office so that he could tell Comey how he hoped Comey would end the investigation into Flynn?:rolleyes:

And, Trump cleared the room so he could talk alone with Comey about Flynn, he knew what he was doing or he wouldn't have asked Sessions to leave, and comparing that, and Trump inviting Comey to a private dinner where he asked Comey if he could count on his loyalty, to Comey (in his official role as FBI chief speaking for the intelligence community) briefing Trump on the what the Steele Dossier said about rumors that the Russians had tapes of Trump with hookers in Moscow so he would be aware of it before it became public, is absurd. It's my first day is not a legitimate excuse for Trump's bullshit.

If Trump walks away from all of this facing no charges, then fine, but you are so full of shit that if Hillary had won, and did or said anything even approaching all of the things Trump has done and said, that you wouldn't be a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker. And as a partisan, you are massively near sighted that you will not be losing your shit when the next liberal boogeyman president does anything resembling this.

I certainly play the partisan in politics here. You’re likely right I would be criticizing Hillary.

However, I try to keep my bitching on the realistic side.

For instance, there are serious security issues caused by Clintons email debacle. Fair criticism.

“Hillary left four people to die in Benghazi”. Full potato argument, especially when there is due criticism at the state department ignoring security warnings.

McCabe's attorney said that they were confident that this will not result in prosecution, for what that is worth.

And it is important to note that the leaks that McCabe "lacked candor" about ended up hurting Clinton, as the right wing media will play the "Trump is a poor victim card" again, and try to conflate this as having to do with the Russia Investigation

Right wing media playing the victim???

I’m shocked...

First page, introductory paragraph. “ ...those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American...” I completely disagree. They should be held to a much greater standard than other Americans. Investigate em all and jail any who used or use their positions of power inappropriately. Both sides!

If the gop cared as much about trumps outright corruption like they did with that fake bullshit Benghazi or bills
Blow job, trump would Be in an Orange jumpsuit already

If we are investigating people for concluding investigations without interviewing all of the witnesses can we add house republicans to the list?

Also forgot the obligatory, THIS IS FINALLY IT.

Hillary for prison 2020!

People are not admitting it yet, but Trump's team has started the draining process through some serious political jiu jitsu.

Here is the scoreboard:
  • James Comey (fired)
  • Andrew McCabe (fired - recommended for criminal charges)
  • Peter Strzok (Demoted)
  • Lisa Page (Demoted)
  • Mike Kortan (Resigned / "Retired")
  • David Laufman (Resigned / "Retired")
  • Sally Yates (Fired)
  • Preet Bharara (Fired)
  • Mary McCord (Resigned)
  • Bruce Ohr (Demoted)
  • David Laufman (Resigned)
  • Rachel Brand (Resigned)
  • James Baker (Demoted)
  • James Rybicki (Resigned)
  • Josh Campbell (Resigned)

Many on the above list may soon find Federal Charges against them.

More to come... here is my watchlist:

• David Bowditch (FBI)
  • Trisha Anderson (DOJ)
  • Greg Bower (FBI)
  • Sally Moyer (FBI)
  • Dana Boente (DOJ/FBI)
  • Edward O’Callaghan (DOJ)
Credit: Crusher - PH

Trump can say the investigation is hurting the national interest and order it stopped.

kLMC6iy.gif

People are not admitting it yet, but Trump's team has started the draining process through some serious political jiu jitsu.

Here is the scoreboard:
  • James Comey (fired)
  • Andrew McCabe (fired - recommended for criminal charges)
  • Peter Strzok (Demoted)
  • Lisa Page (Demoted)
  • Mike Kortan (Resigned / "Retired")
  • David Laufman (Resigned / "Retired")
  • Sally Yates (Fired)
  • Preet Bharara (Fired)
  • Mary McCord (Resigned)
  • Bruce Ohr (Demoted)
  • David Laufman (Resigned)
  • Rachel Brand (Resigned)
  • James Baker (Demoted)
  • James Rybicki (Resigned)
  • Josh Campbell (Resigned)

Many on the above list may soon find Federal Charges against them.

More to come... here is my watchlist:

• David Bowditch (FBI)
  • Trisha Anderson (DOJ)
  • Greg Bower (FBI)
  • Sally Moyer (FBI)
  • Dana Boente (DOJ/FBI)
  • Edward O’Callaghan (DOJ)
Credit: Crusher - PH

Don’t forget Tony Podesta, the Clinton money laundering organization, I mean charity, Paul Manafort, Loretta Lynch and every other piece of shit that got their pink slip on election night.

Back