Last Time You Punched Someone In The Face?

Bout three years ago came out of the supermarket and got in a confrontation with a couple of local hoods I had history with from when I was younger. I was trying to be diplomatic but they were off their heads on shit and holding wine bottles and clearly not for listening to reason. This one asshole is shouting in my face, eyes bulging, foaming at the mouth screaming shit like "do you know who the fuck I am?" ... so eventually I had enough and as if by magic I conjured up a knuckle duster and cracked the fucker with it. Fractured my lil pinky finger but that fools face was a bloody mess. That was the first time I'd lamped someone in many years.

Last edited:
I was 21. My buddy wouldn't let me sleep and it was 5am on a "lads holiday" abroad. I had been awake for about 23 hours.
I didn't feel great about it tbh. I apologised as I'd never want to hit a friend. A man needs his damn sleep

Uppercutted a drunk in the mouth, about 6 months back.

He was hassling a church party at the local club do, I was playing snooker with the old man, this idiot was off on one after a few to many sherrys and wouldn't leave, after he hit the bar lady in the stomach I intervened.. I pushed him through the back fire exit, he tried to fight me but I dropped him with an upper cut to the mouth, cut my knuckles on his teeth .. prick.

I have this saying, every now and then I say 'I'm due a fight' it usually happens and that does me for a while, I'm 46 now and this has been happening since I was 12 ish .. I enjoy physical combat.

Two years ago at a Sturgill Simpson concert in Detroit... layed the asshole in pool of his own blood with 4 strikes...

My senior year of college so 2010. Kinda felt bad because the kid had no idea how to fight but he pushed the issue. I think I only hit him maybe 3 times before I choked him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back