Last Time You Punched Someone In The Face?

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
When is the last time you punched someone in the face?
Sparring, Competition (boxing, mma, tma, etc) does NOT count.

For me it's been about 8-10 years since I punched someone in the face. I'm 42 now.
I was drinking at my neighbor's house and another neighbor who I didn't know as well decided to act like an asshole toward me. I told him to stop. He continued so I punched him 2x on the side of the head. I wasn't trying to knock him out - I wanted him to fight me. He refused to fight and that was it. The 3 other people in the house told me they would have punched him as well - probably sooner than I did.

This (8-10 years) has been my longest drought - LOL

How about you bozos?

giphy.gif

High school, so more than 20 years ago.

Not counting training of course.

Ive only ever punched 2 people in the face. In grade 7 a bigger kid was picking on my cousin and said something to me. Next thing I knew I had punched him in the face. I was shocked because I didnt even plan it, I just did it without thinking. He tried to chase me but he was fat and I was athletic.

Second time was grade 11 or so. I was hitting the heavy bag in my garage when this black kid from down the street saw me and challenged me to fight. He was about 5 inches taller than me but I was training a lot back then. We put on the gloves and the first jab I threw hard, straight through his defense and busted his lip open..
I ended up winning the fight but he was game. I felt after that he had a whole new respect for me.

Ive kicked people in the face far more than ive punched

I got in a fight with my neighbor about 2 years ago. He tried to sucker punch me and actually missed and hit my shoulder, good times......

In an altercation 1999. Guy started with me I clocked him he called the cops almost got charged with a felony.

Not worth the potential legal issues so I just walk away.

I punched myself in the face this. Ironing right after I finished masturbating.

Playing rugby in 1997. Didn’t feel great about it, it was kind of from behind, but it was coming to the aid of a team-mate so it had to be done...

In an altercation 1999. Guy started with me I clocked him he called the cops almost got charged with a felony.

That would've really sucked and been some total BS. You're 100% right that fighting in the street isn't worth it, sometimes you're left no choice though.

Its been quite awhile. The night i graduated college (2011) i knocked a guy out cold in my living room for talking shit to this girl. he had several warnings to leave.

I have to hold my anger in check almost every day.

I wish i could fight people daily. There are alot of dumb fucks walking this earth that need a good ass whooping

Haven't punched anyone in a while but I did throw a dolly at a bus window.

shit, i dont even remember the last time i took a swing a guy's face, must be a couple of years after highschool, my time of highest hostile tension was in highschool, after that in college and at my jobs things have been going more mellow, but the important thing is to stay fit and stay ready, you never know when you are gonna end up in some shit

When is the last time you punched someone in the face?
Sparring, Competition (boxing, mma, tma, etc) does NOT count.

For me it's been about 8-10 years since I punched someone in the face. I'm 42 now.
I was drinking at my neighbor's house and another neighbor who I didn't know as well decided to act like an asshole toward me. I told him to stop. He continued so I punched him 2x on the side of the head. I wasn't trying to knock him out - I wanted him to fight me. He refused to fight and that was it. The 3 other people in the house told me they would have punched him as well - probably sooner than I did.

This (8-10 years) has been my longest drought - LOL

How about you bozos?

giphy.gif

LOL my timeline was almost the same as yours but a few months ago I bitch slapped some guy off his chair. 2 slaps. It was glorious!

I guess around 1989 or so, Michael Biehn was choking Ed Harris with a chain...

Senior year of high school. A freshman on my basketball team shoved me in the back so I hit him. His older brother was also on the team and jumped in and he and I scrapped briefly. Then he immediately punched his little brother in face for making him do that.

This past Halloween. I went back home to see some friends, we ended up at 3rd St. Dive. I bumped some dude by accident but didn't say anything as it was crowded and really couldn't have been helped.

He shouts "HEY!" I turn towards him, he says "watch where the fuck your going" reaches out and smacks my hands that's holding my drink in an upward motion, causing it to spill all over my face and shirt.

I just 1-2-2'd him straight down the pipe, he does the stanky leg and grabs his face but doesn't react physically which surprised me because his demeanor and actions said he wanted a fight.

Around 10 years ago, lol. I haven't been in a fight in quite some time.

I'm 49, so it's been a long ass while. Couple brief scuffles in Glasgow in the mid 2000's, generally alcohol involved.....on their part. I never scuffle drunk. I prefer the advantages of fighting a drunk person while sober. I have T-Rex arms, poor head movement, and am a wrestler by trade, so those kind of advantages are necessary when I engage in stand up altercations.

Prior to that, you'd have to go back to the early 1990's. Out of college, but I was bouncing/door man at a college bar as a side gig to supplement my income. That was the most fun. And I mean fucking fun. Fighting drunk college assholes that can barely stand when you are sober is like fishing with dynamite. I worked out a deal with another bouncer who was a garbage man. He had to get up super early. He would work 7-10:30, I would work 10:30 to close. That way everyone was good and soused by the time I rolled in.

I also found that this was a good way to meet women susceptible to persuasion and not completely opposed to short term engagements.

Back