Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

426463960-875694391019159-4148399667155957819-n.jpg

Just got my tickets to this old school 70's Funk & R&B extravaganza!
Went a little different with the tix though, instead of getting my usual floor seats, I got seats up in the club, when I was there last Saturday for WWE I looked over to the club section and it looked like a great place to chill and watch a concert, got a wide open space to dance and boogie, a huge lounge with lots of comfortable seating and private bar, restaurant and bathrooms
Its not the same as being in the first few rows but youre elevated with a perfect view of the stage, figured i'd give it a shot and see how I like it compared to my usual floor seats

This past Saturday….
Dillon Carmichael, Justin Moore, Cody Johnson. Great concert.

Just checked presale prices on Billy Joel at the new Intuit dome in LA... Cheapest ticket is $220 plus fees... Fucking hell. Guarantee Steve Balmer is tacking on some bullshit fees to pay for this new stadium.

426463960-875694391019159-4148399667155957819-n.jpg

Just got my tickets to this old school 70's Funk & R&B extravaganza!
Went a little different with the tix though, instead of getting my usual floor seats, I got seats up in the club, when I was there last Saturday for WWE I looked over to the club section and it looked like a great place to chill and watch a concert, got a wide open space to dance and boogie, a huge lounge with lots of comfortable seating and private bar, restaurant and bathrooms
Its not the same as being in the first few rows but youre elevated with a perfect view of the stage, figured i'd give it a shot and see how I like it compared to my usual floor seats

That looks like a great fucking time!

Oh, damn. That stinks.

I absolutely love both the GAP Band and Midnight Star.

So ole Charlie from the Gap Band, who was headlining the old school R&B extravaganza in Oakland that got cancelled, has quickly pivoted and now he's headlining at the outdoor amphitheater by my house one month later
This is a really popular concert for the grown & sexy crowd that takes place all day long on the Sunday Memorial Day weekend
I never been before but this is the 25th anniversary and they put together one hell of a line up, Im a fan of every artist performing, so I just pulled the trigger on a couple passes
Last weekend in May, gonna be a lovely day to spend at an outdoors venue listening to some beautiful music surrounded by a festival full of accommodating women

Last time I seen Keith Sweat perform, he had my girl dripping syrup after one song, if you catch my drift...

433234542-817340413760538-7346262867291621997-n.jpg

Gojira is so damn good live. At least when I saw them. Hope they play and sound as well for you as they have proven themselves capable of.

I've seen them a few times, all great but the first few times were outdoor festivals. I saw them late 22 at their own show indoors and fucking hell, amazing, they're at their peak and just cooking on all cylinders, awesome.

Coachella weekend baby. I’ll try and get some pics. I got my rainbow assless chaps and glitter suspenders ready to go.

Coachella next month. Will be the old man in his 30s not dressed in rainbow assless chaps with glitter all over them.
How was Coachella? I heard attendence was down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back