Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Melvins / (thrash) Mr Bungle is playing in NZ next year. This is a monumentous occasion.

Love both those bands and the thought of seeing all those legends in one night is exciting as fuck.

Schirenc plays pungent stench and the mark of Cain

Rivers announced that Weezer has a 30th anniversary tour for "The Blue Album" planned next year...and they are playing the entire album "in order". You bet your ass I'm going to be there.

A friend of mine bought tickets for the Chicago show. I think Gary Newman is playing as well.
You’re right, Gary Numan is on that bill! I’ve never seen him or FLA. I’ve seen Ministry twice, in 1996 and 2004. Al seems a little old and rough these days, I just kind of question whether it’ll be a good show, or a bunch of old men who should probably retire lol. Tickets are only like $40, that’s not bad for 3 cool bands. I may end up going, my gf is going to be out of town on a trip at the time anyway. Might be something fun to do.

Last: 50 Cent & Busta Rhymes on 8/12/23 at the Freedom Mortgage Pavillion in Camden, NJ.

Next: Circles Around The Sun on 2/29/24 at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ.

Last edited:
Got Billy Joel/Sting tickets for April
Foo Fighters for August
Just got tickets for Bush/Candlebox/Jerry Cantrell in Sept... for $20 a ticket which is pretty dope in this day and age.

Got Billy Joel/Sting tickets for April
Foo Fighters for August
Just got tickets for Bush/Candlebox/Jerry Cantrell in Sept... for $20 a ticket which is pretty dope in this day and age.
20?!? Thats a steal. Jerry cantrell still delivers live.

Pearl Jam just announced their tour for their album coming out in April.

Not playing in SD this time around but two shows in LA.

Tickets for their last tour were $109 each through the Ten Club lottery... this tour... $185.. fml.

Only put in for one show. Shit's getting ridiculous.

Pearl Jam just announced their tour for their album coming out in April.

Not playing in SD this time around but two shows in LA.

Tickets for their last tour were $109 each through the Ten Club lottery... this tour... $185.. fml.

Only put in for one show. Shit's getting ridiculous.
I'm put in to see them @ Wrigley Field again over Labor Day weekend. It will be the perfect end to the summer season.

Back