Last Chance U season 3- anyone excited?

luv24nic8

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Season 3 starts July 20th on Netflix - I was hooked after season 1. Anyways, I cant wait until season 3 starts!

If you haven't watched it yet, check out seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix -

Good stories and you really feel like you get to know the playas.

Yeah I feel like it should be promoted to the up and coming athletes like hey this is what happens when you do xyz.

I'm super excited. New coach, new team, new personalities, probably same shitty music.

I'm going to miss the MILF counselor though.

I'm super excited. New coach, new team, new personalities, probably same shitty music.

I'm going to miss the MILF counselor though.
They're just try to make it for their momma, man

Season 1 is one of the best shows ever. Can't wait!

I really liked Season 1, but couldn't get through Season 2.

They're just try to make it for their momma, man

Season 1 is one of the best shows ever. Can't wait!

That is some squidbillies type of stuff right on that song so much southern soul and fire my house is burning from this track

I really liked Season 1, but couldn't get through Season 2.
Coach Buddy went from an entertaining asshole to an unbearable asshole real quick. The players they focused on weren't as interesting either

Wow. Just watched the end of their first season. Had no idea the show was this good.

And you just know the academic counselor got a divorce because she was bangin' the football team.

LOL.

This show is like crack, I just binged the shit out of it over the last 10 days. I personally loved that crazy ass old coach Buddy, I know he gets a lot of hate but he's entertaining since he's such an asshat. Season 3 was awesome, the new coach was funny and entertaining as well. I didn't really care for the QB Malik, he came across like a serial killer.

BTW---The white chick counselor is fake as shit, she is all about promoting herself, she loves camera time. I don't blame her but she's a fraud.....

Back