KZ vs Yair is the best fight i've ever seen.

Hmm I didn't look at how other people scored it.
I saw KZ getting tagged on the lead leg badly, and eating big elbows and punches to the face but after every hard shot yair threw KZ walked through it and landed 2-3 behind it.
Until that crazy fuckin' last second elbow while bent over at the waist... just fucking nuts.

He didn't land a 3 shot combo the entire fight. Yes he landed his 1, 2 a lot and that's why he was probably winning but he certainly didn't win round 2.

These dudes stood exactly 6 inches away from each other and held their ground for 5 STRAIGHT ROUNDS of non-stop action.

Fuck yeah boys.

I hate yair an irrational amount. I'm zombie fan #1. Fuck.

It was amazing, but lost points to the times they were overly nice.

When kz was hands down, taking a moment to scan the crowd reaction, yair shouldve head kicked him into oblivion
I didn't mind it with 2 minutes left when they did that but with 10 seconds left it was like wtf?

I like KZ Poirier better I think. Would have to rematch to confirm
KZ one of my must watch fighters for sure

Not even the best Asian vs Mexican UFC fight. Cub vs Doo Ho Choi was better.

That for sure was the best fight of the year. And that ko was the best I've ever seen. Amazing! Respect to both guys.

Great fight, amazing ko. Everyone at my house liked it. I'm talking children and old people.

He didn't land a 3 shot combo the entire fight. Yes he landed his 1, 2 a lot and that's why he was probably winning but he certainly didn't win round 2.
Huh? at one point he landed like 4 consecutive uppercuts and he walked through an elbow from yair in I think rd 2 and chased him along the cage landing about 4 shots.
Not a combo necessarily but follow up shots while walking him down through a big shot.

Yep that was defiantly the best yair vs zombie fight ive seen

Huh? at one point he landed like 4 consecutive uppercuts and he walked through an elbow from yair in I think rd 2 and chased him along the cage landing about 4 shots.
Not a combo necessarily but follow up shots while walking him down through a big shot.

Yea you're right he did land a ton of uppercuts in a row. It was a very close fight but there's Cleary some nut huggers going on.
Anyone who believes he won round 2 is probably a KZ fan. Round 3 is debatable as Yair controlled early, KZ late but so isn't round 1 and 5.

You are the only person on the planet who didn't like that finish by the way.
That's not true, the fact of the matter is that KZ threw away a fight he had won on the scorecards like a retard. Yaír gets no credit for that

Yea you're right he did land a ton of uppercuts in a row. It was a very close fight but there's Cleary some nut huggers going on.
Anyone who believes he won round 2 is probably a KZ fan. Round 3 is debatable as Yair controlled early, KZ late but so isn't round 1 and 5.
Oh i'm admittedly a biased KZ fan. Not that I dislike yair but I'm a big KZ fan.

That said, I thought he outstruck him in every round and the fight was 90% standing.

If Yair didn't hurt his foot I think the leg kicks would have continued and paid big dividends in rds 4-5. KZ just wasn't checking enough. I'll rewatch it when I can find the full fight but live viewing I saw KZ out scoring him every round. Bias does come into play live though for sure.

Back