KZ vs Yair is the best fight i've ever seen.

Terrible stoppage, KZ wasn’t done

FYI I checked in with JRE to see their reaction, and it was literally just Shaub and Rogan wasted and looking up shit about pigs instead of watching the fight. Is Joe even a fight fan?

I mean, the ending was crazy, but it wasn't really close to "Best Fight" ever material

no fuckin way either of them become FW champion

Either one of these guys could beat the steroids out of Brian Ortega, who might very well be the next FW title holder.

That's not true, the fact of the matter is that KZ threw away a fight he had won on the scorecards like a retard. Yaír gets no credit for that

The truly ignorant never believe they're wrong. Everything is always someone else's fault.

That a was a good fight then again have KZ been in any boring fight ? I said that was a good pick for Yair since KZ is a stand brawler prefect style for him pick apart I thought Yair won the first 3 round and would win a decision if the fight gone to the judges. Still don't want no part of zabit tho.

The truly ignorant never believe they're wrong. Everything is always someone else's fault.
It is KZ's own fault. Stop throwing around quotes that don't apply to the matter at hand

It is KZ's own fault. Stop throwing around quotes that don't apply to the matter at hand

KZ going right down the rankings bro. Probably get fed to the Zabit next and after that it's on to being a gatekeeper.

Youre right though if he had an actual coach he might have evolved past the same fighting style hes had since the Roop ko loss. Still has no wrestling to speak of, no footwork besides stand in the pocket and run forward and still never throws a body shot.

KZ going right down the rankings bro. Probably get fed to the Zabit next and after that it's on to being a gatekeeper.
Yeah maybe, is there a problem with that?
Why are you talking shit for no reason

Sapp vs Osuunarashi, the fight to transcend all fights. It also wasn't a fix for Sapp this time. Surely this can't be a bum or fixed fight

They were wearing earpieces.

They were wearing earpieces.
Dammit you're right....these fights are bummy and fixed.
Please tell me a great fight that's neither bummy or fixed like Lawler vs Rory 2 or Hendo vs Shogun 1 which were clearly fixed since Rory was winning and Shogun got robbed a draw.

Dammit you're right....these fights are bummy and fixed.
Please tell me a great fight that's neither bummy or fixed like Lawler vs Rory 2 or Hendo vs Shogun 1 which were clearly fixed since Rory was winning and Shogun got robbed a draw.

Their hand wraps were too thin.

Back