Kylie Jenner impregnated by mediocre rapper: Travis Scott

Who is we though? The medical community is far from a consensus, and they're the ones doing the research on it.

People are quick to label it a mental illness just so they can write the trans community off as a bunch of crazies.

Gender Dysphoric Disorder is in the DSM. It's widely recognized as a mental disorder. So no, the medical community is not "far from a consensus".

LOL at her being a "hot woman". She's an average woman who bought a face and body. He's actually her real level.

kylie%20jenner%20plastic%20surgery%20collage.jpg
WTF, did she change races or something?

Transgenderism is caused by Gender Dysphoric Disorder, which is literally in the DSM. If you didn't know it was a mental illness, that's your own ignorance.
im not arguing that it isn't just go to a college campus and say that.

im not arguing that it isn't just go to a college campus and say that.

Your response is "medically it's recognized as a mental illness but that doesn't matter because liberal college students deny science?"

Your argument isn't with me, friend.

Hate the entire family, but would definitely knock one up in a heart beat. This dude just won the lottery.

Gender Dysphoric Disorder is in the DSM. It's widely recognized as a mental disorder. So no, the medical community is not "far from a consensus".

Yes it is. Homosexuality was listed as a mental illness until like 1987 in the DSM.

The DSM can and does change to reflect advances in research. Many doctors and researchers still disagree on the exact causes.

It's silly to speak as if it's 100 percent decided, when we don't know what causes it and we don't have any effective means of treatment.

Your response is "medically it's recognized as a mental illness but that doesn't matter because liberal college students deny science?"

Your argument isn't with me, friend.
dude Im on your side lmao. im just saying many people get angry when you say that it is a mental illness

This is what's considered news these days.

This just in -- Another Jenner/Kardashian girl has slept with a famous black man and they're expecting a child.

What an incredible front page story! This should be on the front page of all newspapers, news sites and social media outlets all around the world because it is just oh so important to hear about.

We're going to be seeing a bunch of different pictures of her "baby bump" in the next few months now, because that is also amazingly important front page news.

I really do not like these people.

:rolleyes:

Yes it is. Homosexuality was listed as a mental illness until like 1987 in the DSM.

The DSM can and does change to reflect advances in research. Many doctors and researchers still disagree on the exact causes.

It's silly to speak as if it's 100 percent decided, when we don't know what causes it and we don't have any effective means of treatment.

It's pretty close to 100% decided.

It exists as an illness. Finding an effective treatment is the next step.

What made them decide to not list homosexuality as a mental illness anymore?

Note to self: In Pied Piper's world, a Jenner getting pregnant is newsworthy.
I know isn't it redic? ***I*** was gonna make this thread. I'm so mad /:< *stomps feet*

What made them decide to not list homosexuality as a mental illness anymore?

In

I'm on my phone at work so can't really google fu right now, but I imagine decades of research showing that it isn't a mental illness.

It was categorized that way to begin with purely because people find gay people icky, much the same reason trans people are listed there

The DSM description has already been modified for trans people once, and fairly recently. There is still a LOT of research to be done.

It's interesting to me that the people that insist it has to be a mental illness generally haven't done ANY research. It isn't like being trans is the only intersex condition that exists

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/entertainment/kylie-jenner-pregnant/index.html

View attachment 279881

"The youngest sibling in the Kardashian-Jenner clan is now expecting.

Two sources close to the "overjoyed" family tell CNN that Kylie Jenner, 20, is pregnant and due in February.
The makeup mogul and reality star has been in a relationship with rapper Travis Scott since April.

Jenner has had some practice with kids.
Not only is she an aunt to sister Kim's two children, sister Kourtney's three kids and brother Rob's daughter, but she often spent time with rapper Tyga's son when the pair were dating.
The couple had an off-and-on relationship for several years. In January 2016, E! aired an episode of her family's reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in which Kylie is seen with Tyga asking her parent Caitlin Jenner, "What do you feel like is a good age to have kids?"
Caitlyn Jenner advises that 30 is a good age."
What did she look like before all that plastic surgery on her face?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/entertainment/kylie-jenner-pregnant/index.html

View attachment 279881

"The youngest sibling in the Kardashian-Jenner clan is now expecting.

Two sources close to the "overjoyed" family tell CNN that Kylie Jenner, 20, is pregnant and due in February.
The makeup mogul and reality star has been in a relationship with rapper Travis Scott since April.

Jenner has had some practice with kids.
Not only is she an aunt to sister Kim's two children, sister Kourtney's three kids and brother Rob's daughter, but she often spent time with rapper Tyga's son when the pair were dating.
The couple had an off-and-on relationship for several years. In January 2016, E! aired an episode of her family's reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in which Kylie is seen with Tyga asking her parent Caitlin Jenner, "What do you feel like is a good age to have kids?"
Caitlyn Jenner advises that 30 is a good age."

I baked a dark rich cake once. The Kardashian’s all tried to marry it.

Her face looks increasingly artificial but her see through pictures were very nice. She's a 2nd rate kim though. Kanye has talent while i've never heard a Travis Scott song (or a Tyga song for that matter). I only know them because of Kylie.

Back