Kylie Jenner impregnated by mediocre rapper: Travis Scott

This family is such a train wreck that I actually forgot that Bruce had those two douchebag sons as well. Brody Jenner and the other one.

Remember when Kourtney asked everyone to please pray for Lamar Odom when he od’d at that Primm whorehouse?

She should have just let Tyga knock her up when he was banging her at 15 years old.

Would have been more interesting than this with a no name rapper.

no homo. was a good looking guy at first.

ill never understand this shit, im sorry, and I don't see why we don't view this as a mental illness.

We literally do though.

We literally do though.
Who is we though? The medical community is far from a consensus, and they're the ones doing the research on it.

People are quick to label it a mental illness just so they can write the trans community off as a bunch of crazies.

The family is popular because Kimmy K gave someone a blow job.

That's the extent of their talent.

It is more of a commentary to how stupid the average person is that this family is even news worthy.
lol it is somewhat impressive that kris jenner made that family 450 millon from kim K sucking and taking a pounding from Ray J's macrophallus

This should give faith to ugly Sherdoggers, that even you can meet, date, and knock up a chick that's multiple leagues out of yours.

And what the hell is with that family and banging black dudes?

I'm sure the next announcement will be Catelyn Jenner banging OJ Simpson.
you can google pictures of kanye west and tyga's giant penises if you wonder why they are banging them =)

lol it is somewhat impressive that kris jenner made that family 450 millon from kim K sucking and taking a pounding from Ray J's macrophallus

That it is.

Her mobile game income is ridonkulous.

People are fucking stupid for buying into this nonsense.

Jesus fuck all those cunts got that fucken jungle fever. Smh

Back