KRAUTHAMMER DEAD

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
RIP to a great mind and someone who overcame being dealt a really shitty hand to lead a very productive life.

KRAUTHAMMER DEAD

RIP. Even when I thought he was wrong, he was worth a listen.

Never liked the guy but prayers for his family

I fully support his family in a tough time. I hope that God will forgive him. one of those guys who just couldn't help but gleefully cheer for mass death and starting new wars to advance policy.

Mama always said if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I always enjoyed listening to his views. RIP.

First time I’m hearing of this person...hell of a last name. RIP

Thats a made up name, right?
Kraut Hammer....

RIP

Just watched a couple hours worth of memorials, touching. Said he loved people and developed relationships with everyone he could. Even the liberals ( the camp he actually started in) had nothing but praise for the man. They said he would challenge you on ideas but was never rude or made it personal. Intellectual giant, living as an humble, caring man. RIP

Never liked the guy but prayers for his family

The bash the dead guy then turn it into some fake mutual respect schtick, is it like exclusively reserved for right wing figures? I see it in droves whenever a republican dies.

The bash the dead guy then turn it into some fake mutual respect schtick, is it like exclusively reserved for right wing figures? I see it in droves whenever a republican dies.
I would say the same thing if Pelosi died but replace guy with gal.

th

I used to wonder sometimes if his cold disregard for the poor and need to constantly beat the drums of war was the product of anger and bitterness over his paralysis.

I thought this is a german heavy metal/industrial rock band.

And he has a funny name for a jew (Kraut, derogatory term for German, and hammer).

Back