Kovalev's Promoter: Stevenson is 40, We Want The 'Real' Fighters

As soon as Adonis takes that next loss, you'll never hear from him again. He's just putting in time. If he keeps winning he'll keep fighting because money.

Kovalev I still think would beat him. But Kovalev would have to reconfigure his mentality. After feeling so insulted by the controversial Ward loss (some say robbery, I say a close decision that went the wrong way), he seemed to become impatient and lacking that mental discipline that he should have had.

Now that he has NO trainer, I worry. Scary punchers don't look so dangerous when they take a hard loss or two and it looks like they lost their teeth.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kovalev struggles to recapture that level of eminence he once had. He will have the pride from the accrued victories, but he may struggle to reconcile he present condition when he is at the negotiating table too.

Stevenson will never get in the ring with Kova.

I think you can tell by what kov has said that we know hes been ducking the pimp

ive seen on two occasions Stevenson get in the ring and challenge kov only for kov to do something else.
Stevenson has the main belt and shouldn't have to chase that dude. Ive always stated that Stevenson would of knock kovs head off but Stevenson is getting up there.

again kov sounds like hes very scared... was BHOP to old for kov? weird

I think you can tell by what kov has said that we know hes been ducking the pimp

ive seen on two occasions Stevenson get in the ring and challenge kov only for kov to do something else.
Stevenson has the main belt and shouldn't have to chase that dude. Ive always stated that Stevenson would of knock kovs head off but Stevenson is getting up there.

As a matter of fact, whoever is to blame for this fight not having happened yet, it just got less and less relevant.

Who is the one taking relevant fights against real competition again?

Hint: Not Stevenson.

Who is the one taking relevant fights against real competition again?

Hint: Not Stevenson.

Theres only one relevant fight that kov had and that's ward which Stevenson called out too. Not a very strong case there

Back