Kovalev: I've signed for Ward rematch

Seriously.

I say Kov said something stupid and he has to point out how a bunch of other people did too. That's not defensive at all right. Then he tells me to get lost and goes on defending Kov from an insult that never even happened for another dozen replies which I am not involved in at all but he calls me emo?

Never understood what the hell his screen name meant until now.

I told you to get lost because you called me hyper sensitive. But, before that, you were sensitive (acting personally offended lol) over a stupid nickname that wasn't even thrown at you unless your name is Andre Ward. Now I see why you're a can.

I told you to get lost because you called me hyper sensitive. But, before that, you were sensitive (acting personally offended lol) over a stupid nickname that wasn't even thrown at you unless your name is Andre Ward. Now I see why you're a can.

Your screen name is literally the most sensitive part on your beloved fighter's entire body. You are hyper sensitive about the guy who's nuts you named yourself after. I don't give a shit if you believe it or just spend forever deflecting the truth. You've always been hyper sensitive about him but today you decided to be an ass about it too for no reason whatsoever. It's beyond obvious Kov's nutsack.

You can keep insulting me to your hearts content but it's not gonna get you anywhere because unlike you I'm not balls, I have balls.

What's slightly related about coining disrespectful nicknames? It's completely related and one of those nicknames was given to Golovkin by Ward. That's relevant to the discussion regardless of the fighter the nickname was given to.

Have a blast, I'm done talking to you directly about anything having to do with your namesake in the future.

Your screen name is literally the most sensitive part on your beloved fighter's entire body. You are hyper sensitive about the guy who's nuts you named yourself after. I don't give a shit if you believe it or just spend forever deflecting the truth. You've always been hyper sensitive about him but today you decided to be an ass about it too for no reason whatsoever. It's beyond obvious Kov's nutsack.

You can keep insulting me to your hearts content but it's not gonna get you anywhere because unlike you I'm not balls, I have balls.

You thought Kovalev was my favorite fighter? You assumed wrong. My nickname was taken from an interview that Kovalev gave to Radio Rahim. You then insult me and play victim. You come off as a passive-aggressive emo.

Have a blast, I'm done talking to you directly about anything having to do with your namesake in the future.

Indeed. I'm with you man. Not worth wasting anymore time.

Even Uncle Termite is less obtuse than this guy is when Kov is involved.

Indeed. I'm with you man. Not worth wasting anymore time.

Even Uncle Termite is less obtuse than this guy is when Kov is involved.

That's fine. I'd rather not waste my time talking to someone that complains and then attempts to play the victim. If you think I'm some Kovalev apologist then have a look at my post history. I've criticized him for plenty but not for making up some admittedly immature yet harmless nicknames. Grow some thicker skin or find a new sport.

Glad it's gonna get made , if the fight plays out exactly like last time the judges will give it to kov,

I didn't see a huge Ward domination in the later round either , would've gone either way .

It's anyone's right I just feel the deck is stacked in kov favor

Throwing more shots isn't as easy as just throwing more shots. I'm getting the impression that people give Kov all of the credit for underperforming, and aren't giving Ward any credit for shutting him down. Ward was better (and in Hopkins case younger) than any of Kovs previous opponents. That's why Sergei didn't do the things he normally does.
Oh no question Ward was the reason that Sergey was unable to work like he normally does. I was more talking about in the clinches. Obviously Ward is great in there but i think the Kov is such a huge puncher that his shots will hurt Ward regardless of if they land clean or not.

He needs to be in the most supreme condition in his life, because i think his path to victory is to stay in his range and constantly work. And when Ward tries to clinch/gets him in a clinch, work NONSTOP in it until it gets broken. Throw punches, lean on him, fight dirty, use elbows and forearms etc. Because you know Ward will be doing it

Hell if i am Kov i bring someone like B-Hop or someone like that who is a master at clinch work into camp. I think whether its Ward or Kov this fight is going to be won in the clinch.

I don't buy that he wasn't in peak condition for the Ward fight.

throwing more shots is easier said than done with Ward. Kovalev is an offensive minded fighter, I'm sure he was looking for openings.

responded in my post above

Bottomlne, Ward won and adds a great scalp to his resume, whether he gives a rematch or not. all he needs to do now is take the winner of Jr. vs Canelo and get into the greatness conversation.

Bottomlne, Ward won and adds a great scalp to his resume, whether he gives a rematch or not. all he needs to do now is take the winner of Jr. vs Canelo and get into the greatness conversation.

He really doesn't need to be fighting Canelo or Jr.

He really doesn't need to be fighting Canelo or Jr.
I know but there isnt much else to fight. Hd could stay in his weightclass and school everyone there or make lhw his permanent home and all there is, is the guy he just beat, Adonis and a bunch of stiffs.

Back