Koreshkov vs Chidi and Ward vs Gonzalez Added To Bellator 182

Chidi is one of the more under appreciated fighters at WW. He is solid for sure. Could see him giving koreshkov a lot of trouble. Could actually see him beating Andrey tbh.

Still give the advantage to Andrey though.

And as mentioned above, can Njokuani make weight? He's huge for WW

huge for WW?

Both are fake WWs, they should be fighting at MW.

At least, Koreshkov somehow cant coz his mentor is already there.

no word on on who hes fighting but Kevin Casey says hes on this card

update looks like Georgi Karakhanyan is fighting Daniel Pineda too

Last edited:
Good to see solid WWs fighting each other, those squash matches were getting old. These are two good fights, and Bellator has a pretty good amount of solid fights coming up. Seems like they are starting to get their shit together a little bit, I'm ok with the Pro Wrestling presentation as long as the fights are good.

Call me naive but i'm confident they will announce their plans for the division at (or before) the PPV.

Minakov fights again this weekend so gives them 3 weeks after his fight to get something figured out and a big platform to announce it at.

My guess is they want to see how Fedor's debut pans out, if it goes well and Fedor wins, I could see them having Fedor fight someone for the belt (maybe Kongo).

My guess is they want to see how Fedor's debut pans out, if it goes well and Fedor wins, I could see them having Fedor fight someone for the belt (maybe Kongo).

Why not just make Fedor vs Meathead for the title if that's the plan?

I've had the crazy idea they intentionally haven't belted anyone because theyd have to pay that fighter more money if they make it official (heavyweights are already expensive) and fans kind of decide who the best is anyways

Last edited:
Damn didn't expect to see Brennan Ward for a while after that life changer he received from Daley

AJ McKee should fight Edimilson Souza

Back