Koreshkov vs Chidi and Ward vs Gonzalez Added To Bellator 182

Doesnt say it there but others saying Koreshkov/Chidi is the main event.

Tough test for Chidi.

Dam Andrey chidi is a solid solid fight.

Could see chidi giving Andrey trouble. He is huge for WW.

This is the main event indeed.

Gonzalez vs ward should be fun as well

AJ McKee is on the card, opponent TBA.

Would like to see the book the Sanchez fight again but have a feeling they are trying to line up Aj and Gallagher down the road and might not want to risk either losing.

AJ's ready for a step up though.

Koreshkov or the scale, which is the tougher test for Chidi?

Chidi is one of the more under appreciated fighters at WW. He is solid for sure. Could see him giving koreshkov a lot of trouble. Could actually see him beating Andrey tbh.

Still give the advantage to Andrey though.

And as mentioned above, can Njokuani make weight? He's huge for WW

Koreshkov vs Chidi is an awesone fight. Also a sign that Coker might be willing to start letting his top 170lbers fight each other.

They've protected prospects at that weight for so long plus signed top guys at it. If they start fighting each other Bellators 170lb weight class will be one of the most exciting divisions in all of MMA.

Last edited:
Damm, Love Koreshkov vs Chidi, i'm not 100% sure but it looks lile Chidi vs Koresh is the Main Event and AJ vs TBA the Co Main (read it on twitter)
Otherside Ward vs Gonzales is solid AF to, really rare by Bellator to put 2 competitives match-ups like this two.
Hope they made something lile AJ vs Sanchez or Aj vs Curran....
Edit: My bad, looks like Gonzales vs Ward is the Co- Main

Last edited:
Koreshkov vs Chidi is an awesone fight. Also a sign that Coker might be willing to start letting his top 170lbers fight each other.

They've protected prospects at that wait for so long plus signed top guys at it. If they start fighting each other Bellators 170lb weight class will be one of the most exciting divisions in all of MMA.

They are just putting the best fighters against each other in order to justify giving MVP another can or mid-tier LW

Damn. Bellator is stepping it up with their matchmaking. That's what I like to see. Great fights.

If we were pre Bellator 170, I'd say Ward no question. This will be a true test to see how his head is after getting KOed by Daley.

I have a feeling the Koreshkov/Chidi fight is a title eliminator. Winner of this will probably be next in line after Rory gets his shot at the Lima/Larkin winner.

They are just putting the best fighters against each other in order to justify giving MVP another can or mid-tier LW

Daley and MVP is next up, so that will be MVPs biggest test to date.

It is confirmed?

Haven't seen confirmation, but Coker said he wants to make the fight happen. I can see Coker pulling through since that fight will be a huge draw in the U.K. market.

AJ McKee to fight Daniel Pineda? If he wins that is great but if Pineda wins he would be close to a title shot and that wouldn't be too bad for the division either?? Just throwing it out there. This card is already looking great. I want Chidi to win

Solid fights. But how they have as many champs as they do and still find a way not to have title fights for months blows me away.

Get they blew their load on the PPV. But they still have 6 other belts they could have on the line. Shit..

Solid fights. But how they have as many champs as they do and still find a way not to have title fights for months blows me away.

Get they blew their load on the PPV. But they still have 6 other belts they could have on the line. Shit..

Isn't it only 5 because who the hell knows what they are doing at heavyweight.

Why even strip Vitaly if you aren't prepared to name/create a new champ?

Isn't it only 5 because who the hell knows what they are doing at heavyweight.

Why even strip Vitaly if you aren't prepared to name/create a new champ?
It is still 6. I am counting Heavyweight cause its their fault for how poorly they have handled that belt.

Haven't seen confirmation, but Coker said he wants to make the fight happen. I can see Coker pulling through since that fight will be a huge draw in the U.K. market.
This fight makes sense on many different levels.

There is legit beef and hype between the two. Both are from England. Both are strikers. Daley is good but not elite. MVP needs a step up in competition.

It'll happen next no doubt

It is still 6. I am counting Heavyweight cause its their fault for how poorly they have handled that belt.

Call me naive but i'm confident they will announce their plans for the division at (or before) the PPV.

Minakov fights again this weekend so gives them 3 weeks after his fight to get something figured out and a big platform to announce it at.

Back