Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shy and quiet but as you can see i have a mischivious quick witted side where i get my kicks from being in a place like this at times

haha I wouldn't say "quick witted" no offense. you still have a lot to learn young grasshopper.

haha nah, she was Chinese & pretty hot. but not @Zer hot, c'mon now.
Asian girls can be stalky stalkery but i walk away like a bawss. I learned the magic of ignore and that it drives men crazy

He could be a sexpat. Watch out!

Hes not

He doesnt like filipino girls and he never even met a korean girl

He likes who he likes not because they are super young or super poor and marginalized

865f45f91a548df5178f6a644c45dbd7.gif

Massive rustling incoming.

I didnt know faustian even liked me until yesterday.

It feels good to have friends here. \n.n/

He's good people despite the lengthy arrest record. None of us believe he actually killed that girl from what we read on the case. His attorney was terrible.

Get the f out here

You can't even breathe in China, there's immense pollution and shitty hygiene compared to Canada

What's retarded is you thinking that China is as clean as canada

I hear they even eat dogs in china. Crazy shit amirite?

Asian girls can be stalky stalkery but i walk away like a bawss. I learned the magic of ignore and that it drives men crazy

it wasn't because she was Asian, more likely because she's Toisan Chinese though haha.

nah but forreal, she grew up & used to live in the very gangster-ish area of Chinatown Manhattan, so naturally she was feisty as hell.

it wasn't because she was Asian, more likely because she's Toisan Chinese though haha.

nah but forreal, she grew up & used to live in the very gangster-ish area of Chinatown Manhattan, so naturally she was feisty as hell.
<mma3>

Just give us the full story already. You're not gonna sit there and get away with teasing us with a crazy broad story.

And this better be a good story, too. I'm talking chopsticks up the ass, good. We don't want tame stories here.

<mma3>

Just give us the full story already. You're not gonna sit there and get away with teasing us with a crazy broad story.

And this better be a good story, too. I'm talking chopsticks up the ass, good. We don't want tame stories here.

haha nah man. I can'ts I can'ts. not my style. I still talk to her here & there. if I like REALLY hated her though that would be a different story.

So not all asian massage parlors are whore houses then?

have you tried a nordic/scandinavian spa/bath. Basically it is below freezing outside, and you go into a hot tub outdoors, then you jump into the frozen river they have punched a hole in the ice for you, then go sit by a fireplace and relax.

It is pretty good.
I'd be all for that if it involved a handy from a Scandanavian woman...

He's good people despite the lengthy arrest record. None of us believe he actually killed that girl from what we read on the case. His attorney was terrible.

Hey I did the best I could.

I would like to watch you walk away *wink wink*

Get the f out here

You can't even breathe in China, there's immense pollution and shitty hygiene compared to Canada

What's retarded is you thinking that China is as clean as canada

I'm talking solely about piss in public bathing areas. And it's no different. Yup

I dare anyone to read this and then tell me they still have a problem with Banchan:
Lol I find it endearing that she argues on sherdog to improve her English. I bet she sprinkles her Konglish with sherdog slang in real life conversations.

Out of my almost 15 years on Sherdog, somehow this is my most popular thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back