Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's complicated. There's a distinct difference between kill and murder. Every murder is a killing but not all killings are murder

Apparently this simple concept was a bit too much for my attorney to wrap his head around smh

Dude! I told you I did my best!

It's complicated. There's a distinct difference between kill and murder. Every murder is a killing but not all killings are murder

Apparently this simple concept was a bit too much for my attorney to wrap his head around smh

You better settle down....Seems you have fallen even less than the False Ennui you follow...Where is yourself Mr Faustian?

Don't you dare drag JO into this gape session

Who is @senri dealer?
Cos it seems to be some good shit

@Brampton_Boy , you should really edit the OP to specify the points in this thread where the topic jumps to something random

Something like,

Post #1: Zimzilbang or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy My Sandy Ball Massage
Post #26: I'm Korean, You're Not, So Fuck You!
Post #289: The Joys of Rice

You get the gist

I didnt know faustian even liked me until yesterday.

It feels good to have friends here. \n.n/

A lot of us are friendly with you silly. You just take stuff too seriously.

<GinJuice>

I'm waiting on the vocaroos as that makes it archive worthy.

Then we can start a V2 although not sure what it will be titled. Or, we could lead the new thread with the vocaroos.

Basically what I'm trying to say is it's Friday and I don't feel like working at all. Entertain me
I wont be back home until like 10ish my time. Im sorry

I wont be back home until like 10ish my time. Im sorry

All good. I'm just going to leave early, lol. I wanted to play golf but it's going to rain.

Give @faustian a shout out. He's a little shook from the smashandgrabassposts

@Brampton_Boy , you should really edit the OP to specify the points in this thread where the topic jumps to something random

Something like,

Post #1: Zimzilbang or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy My Sandy Ball Massage
Post #26: I'm Korean, You're Not, So Fuck You!
Post #289: The Joys of Rice

You get the gist

I agree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back