Klit vs Fury Oct 29th

Dont think Fury fights again. Hes a head case and seems to have zero interest.

Here you go. Where are all the Klitschko haters who told us how exciting the HW division will be after he has been dethroned by Fury? Fury doesn't even want to fight anymore and is stalling the division. If Klitschko doesn't fight at all this year he has wasted one of the last years of his career for nothing.

Klitschko beating Fury last november would have been better for boxing, I genuinely believe we'd Klitschko vs Wilder by now.

the whole thing is a mess brought on by Wlad being a nightmare to deal with, so others are following suit...and now we have a champion who thinks he holds sway over the whole division, and is being just as bad as Wlad was when they fought

Just as bad as Wlad? He's much worse. At least Wlad fought twice a year.

Wlad vs Ortiz in Nov. They need to strip Fury and let them fight for it.

Fury may as well just claim his injury is career ending so he can quit and not have to say he quits. Everyone wins.

I remember people feeling sorry for Fury because he had fights postponed a couple of times. But this is the 4th of 5th time Fury has either postponed or pulled out altogether himself.

I don't think Wlad was going to win the rematch, but it sucks that he might not get the chance to try.

Back