Klit vs Fury Oct 29th

The Can Opener

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like it is back on again, again. Again.

From fightnews...

Promoter Frank Warren says he expects an announcement shortly to confirm everything is going ahead as planned regarding the rematch between WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former champ Wladimir Klitschko slated for October 29 in Manchester, England.

Klit is going to crush him.

I never did see much update on the Fury camp p.e.d fiasco. Is that all done with?

Wlad shouldn't have lost to Fury in the first place. He needs to fight the guy and not play Dance Dance Revolution with him.

Wlad is averse to getting hit these days, which is why the fight panned out like it did. Fury has size, reach and footwork over Wlad so he has to take some chances otherwise it will be the same fight. I think Wlad knows this so the fight will be very different. Dies Fury really have the motivation? If he does he'll stop Wlad, if he doesn't he'll get beat

Wlad shouldn't have lost to Fury in the first place. He needs to fight the guy and not play Dance Dance Revolution with him.

to DDRers' credit worldwide, people dancing to Sandstorm, Butterfly, Captain jack, etc, use a lot more energy than Wlad and Fury did in their fight.

"I'm going to let my hands fly this time" -Wlad
oh boy, we're getting a KO this time, boys.
Wlad is really old, and really accomplished. A man with nothing to lose but revenge is a dangerous concept.

to DDRers' credit worldwide, people dancing to Sandstorm, Butterfly, Captain jack, etc, use a lot more energy than Wlad and Fury did in their fight.

That's actually true. I've seen some brutal DDR workouts. I once saw some geeker DDR'ing it prior to his MTV "Made" transformation to get chicks. It was amazing and the sweat was pouring from his brittle body.

That's actually true. I've seen some brutal DDR workouts. I once saw some geeker DDR'ing it prior to his MTV "Made" transformation to get chicks. It was amazing and the sweat was pouring from his brittle body.
Average day of the world champion showing off in his local arcade in korea if I'm not mistaken

Average day of the world champion showing off in his local arcade in korea if I'm not mistaken

di5rhtwztqcsflwemz8l.jpg

Talk about foot speed. Those feet are so blazingly fast they're a blur at times. This would be quite the unorthodox way to develop foot speed for sports. The kid in the video is not doing DDR though (it's mislabeled) according to what the YT commenters said, but rather PIU (Pump It Up). Not that it matters, I'm very impressed.

Let the your arms fly this time, Wlady ol' boy.

Though I'm still betting on Fury like last time :p

Fury's car broke down and he didnt make it to todays presser.

but this is strange. They are gonna wait til After the rematch to look into Fury's doping allagations.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/boxing/37342544

The allagation are from last Feb. or some shit before the first title fight, so why the need to wait. Get on that shit and see what is what.

Fury's car broke down and he didnt make it to todays presser.

but this is strange. They are gonna wait til After the rematch to look into Fury's doping allagations.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/boxing/37342544

The allagation are from last Feb. or some shit before the first title fight, so why the need to wait. Get on that shit and see what is what.

The boxing world would rather have the pretty universally hated heavy weight champ lose his belts in the ring then bust him for doping afterwards instead of taking his belts away outside of the ring and making the division and sport look bad.

Fat Can says the fight is getting called off again.

i'd be surprised if we saw Fury fighting again

Wilder vs Wlad for most of the marbles early next year. Winner fights Joshua for all the marbles after.

Tyson Fury doesn't seem to want to fight any more, so he should be stripped.

i sort of agree with this

but imagine Vlad trying to agree terms with Wilder....lol

the whole thing is a mess brought on by Wlad being a nightmare to deal with, so others are following suit...and now we have a champion who thinks he holds sway over the whole division, and is being just as bad as Wlad was when they fought

it's just a mess

i'd rather Joshua and Wilder were brought together properly and we can just call the winner of that fight the champ...the others dont seem interested

Back