Kingdom Come Deliverance

Might be better if you can go dual sword and do an offense is your defense sort of thing.

It's an historically based RPG with deep values of realism. the only people who used dual sword's died pretty quick in real life so I doubt it will be appearing.

My biggest issue is the voice acting is cringeworthy

The setting looks too authentic. Too many of the peasants have that squire bowl cut

Dual wielding isn't a real thing.

Are you sure about that? I just googled it and quickly got this:

In the 16th century, though, yes, fighting with two full-length swords was highly regarded. I strongly disagree that it was considered a mere showpiece or suitable only for dueling; I don’t think the evidence supports that assertion at all. Palladini specifically calls it out as an especially appropriate weapon combination when one is outnumbered. Di Grassi calls it the best weapons combination short of having a polearm. The Bolognese school taught it to high-level student, while the Florentine school seems to have to have taught it right after learning the single sword.

I haven't verified this information though so I don't know how true it is.

There is a case for a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other, two swords is retarded.

No one was dual wielding in the time period in question, esp in armour. If you want offense, you used a pollaxe.

I’m definitely gonna get this game. Looks like it’ll be an absolute blast.

https://historicalfightingguide.tumblr.com/dualwieldcaseof
Sure it is. Just not in the way as video games, movies and books.
Miyamoto mushashi was know for dual wielding as well.

I'm aware there are some Japanese legends involving duel wielding but this game is trying to be based on historical times. Duel wielding was never implemented on a significant level in any major conflicts. Certainly not in any the game is based on.

Well I just bought it on steam preorder

Looks amazing. Can you bang medieval wenches?

Well, to be fair, Musashi made himself a master with every weapon he touched, oar included. Just because he favored something that doesn't mean us mortals should either. Not that you're saying that, though.

How accurate even is that stuff? Probably another Rickson Gracie scenario. The claiming to be undefeated is a huge red flag.

cant wait to get my hands on this but i share the concern as others pointed out, the world might feel dull because well its the real world as it was and there is a reason fantasy games are so successfull in rpg games

can you imagine if it had more fantasy elements?

cant wait to get my hands on this but i share the concern as others pointed out, the world might feel dull because well its the real world as it was and there is a reason fantasy games are so successfull in rpg games

can you imagine if it had more fantasy elements?

Modding is 100% supported, I can't wait to turn it into Game of Thrones and go around murdering everyone.

I saw the trailers and thought it was going to be multiplayer, now I'm sad.

It's very unlikely I'll be getting it, I have no interest in being billy no mates.

I saw the trailers and thought it was going to be multiplayer, now I'm sad.

It's very unlikely I'll be getting it, I have no interest in being billy no mates.

Neddy No Friends is my calling. 50% of me hates mutliplayer cause I hate interacting with other people but love the challenges. 50% of me just wants to do whatever I want in a game and not have to worry about some cunt stabbing me and teabagging me

Games finally out tomorrow!

Back