Kingdom Come Deliverance

I dont get off work until 5 a.m. The anticipation is killing my coworkers and I.

I dont get off work until 5 a.m. The anticipation is killing my coworkers and I.

I finish in about 4 hours, just before it releases. But I'm not sure how long it'll take to decrypt the preload

I want to like this game because I want to support this genre but it looks pretty bland to me. Graphics look pretty mediocre and so does the combat. Plus I prefer 3rd person. I'll wait to see how people react to it.

Give me Witcher 3 calliber game in Roman or Medevil times or some shit...

I finish in about 4 hours, just before it releases. But I'm not sure how long it'll take to decrypt the preload

And then the 28GB patch. Really hope it's worth it. Hype is through the roof.

I want to like this game because I want to support this genre but it looks pretty bland to me. Graphics look pretty mediocre and so does the combat. Plus I prefer 3rd person. I'll wait to see how people react to it.

Give me Witcher 3 calliber game in Roman or Medevil times or some shit...

Stop lookng at shit consul game-play its on cryengine 5

And then the 28GB patch. Really hope it's worth it. Hype is through the roof.

Fortunately, my girlfriend is powering on my xbox before she leaves for work. So, hopefully, it will be done updating by the time i get home.

I still have not even beaten Witcher 3 after nearly 3 years

but.............

RELEASE THIS FUCKING THING ALREADY!!!

bought it, body is ready

btw kudos to Warhorse for making this moddable, cant wait to see what the community will do with this

bought it, body is ready

btw kudos to Warhorse for making this moddable, cant wait to see what the community will do with this

Sounds like your pretty sexually excited

Stop lookng at shit consul game-play its on cryengine 5
i game on a newly built PC...

Not saying this game is bad I'm just not blown away by the footage I've watched. I'll give it a purchase on a future sale though. The prospect of mods is always apealing.

Last edited:
Bought yesterday for $40. Expecting lots of jank that will make the fame even better for me.

I've been tracking this game monthly for about a year. Very hyped.

Surprised at all the hype here. Looks bad and is getting bad reviews

Fortunately, my girlfriend is powering on my xbox before she leaves for work. So, hopefully, it will be done updating by the time i get home.

That's a good woman, a real keeper.

Surprised at all the hype here. Looks bad and is getting bad reviews

Reviewers are assholes generally and don't get European developed hardcore rpgs at all and never will. This is a throwback to the golden years of PC rpgs like when Gothic 1 and 2 were blowing peoples' minds and not getting the recognition they deserved from the general public. The Witcher 1 is an incredibly flawed and janky game, made by people who had never even made a game before, and it's one of my all time favorites. If you don't mind bugs in an open world game (which is pretty much every open world game ever and inevitable due to the massive scale and systems in these kinds of games) and don't want your hand held, this game sounds pretty spectacular.

The developer behind this game is easily a lvl 99 ascended shitlord,

6229f5b5647de1ab05fd7a7333ceba8519b7ea6216e1dce32b20c8407b6baf59.jpg

<{monica}>

Back