King of the Cage signs 14 women to exclusive contracts

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
King of the Cage has announced the signing of fourteen women’s Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) athletes to exclusive, multi-fight contracts.

https://mymmanews.com/king-cage-signs-fourteen-women/

download.jpg

More like Queen of the Cage™ amirite

<{jackyeah}>

Nguyen was already their champ though

I wood almost all of them especially the one in the middle in the blue shirt...

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

Good move by kotc plus that also confirms their owner traveling to RIZIN every time to pin one of those girls with japanese fighters like it has happened before

Andy vs Bi for a Nguyen-Nguyen situation
<33>

are any of these girls actually worth keeping an eye on?

are any of these girls actually worth keeping an eye on?
Bi Nguyen seems good so far. Not sure on the rest. Andy Nguyen is like 4-3, recently beat Kid Yamamoto's sister in Rizin, but she's semi hot, so you know how that goes. As for the rest, time will tell.

I do find it interesting they focused on Atomweight in addition to the hot ticket strawweight division. Besides Invicta, KOTC and Combate America's are the only North American promotion to do so, and Combate's division is a bit of a mess. Everytime they're ready to crown a champion, they either lose or miss weight.

Andy apparently not welcome back to Japan after saying "I am salt sauce" to the fans and then, thinking she said something else, told Takada and Sakakibara she saved them money on interpreters. So off to KotC she goes!!! lol

But nah, KotC and Road becoming the new grounds for non-ufc women's talent.

Andy apparently not welcome back to Japan after saying "I am salt sauce" to the fans and then, thinking she said something else, told Takada and Sakakibara she saved them money on interpreters. So off to KotC she goes!!! lol

But nah, KotC and Road becoming the new grounds for non-ufc women's talent.
That's pretty silly. She put more forth effort than most Americans who have spent years living there. Seems more like "You didn't lose when you were supposed to."

Better headline- KOTC signs 14 women to $1000/1000 exclusive 3 fight deals, that KOTC can terminate at any time.

With KOTC having so many events, hopefully the girls are able to get 3 fights in 9 months if healthy. Hopefully 2-3 turn out to be legit.

KOTC offered my fighter a contract, we did not take it

No thanks

Back