Kid Rock announces he is NOT running for Senate

People voted Frederica Wilson and Maxine Waters to office , but Kid Rock is a clown?!?
Great argument. You sound like a racist. I mean, she wears cowboy hats for a sentimental reason. Not like all the other assholes who wear them pretending to be cowboys.

How about a viking helmet with horns or Pharaoh hat like the fuckin pope. Why not indulge yourself?

That American badass looks like a pale sweaty vampire with h.i.v.

and probably can't even bench press his own weight
"American Badass"...dude, it's an act. Just like the Undertaker. This twerp Kid Rock comes from money just like Larry the Cable Guy...you know, another opportunistic moron playing his fanbase for suckers. So, how many Kid Rock cds do you own?

Tbf most congressmen and senators are stupid as fuck and can't name countries on a map

A congressman literally said he was concerned that if we build a military base on an island, it would tip over

Kid rock probably isn't a smart guy, but if he can tie his shoes he's not much dumber than the corporate/union patsies we normally shove into office

It blows my mind that there are people who would actually vote for this clown. America is full of idiots, and idiots vote. There should be an IQ test and psychiatric evaluation for everyone before being allowed to vote. If you don't pass, you don't vote.
Well then there will never be a left politician again elected in Murica.

Just think, there very well could be millions of people who couldn't spot a ploy for selling t shirts. I mean.....

There was one poll ahile ago that showed him ahead of Stabenow

Prob bs

Edit: lol just googled

All polls showed a giant decrease for kid after that initial one

Yeah that was a fake poll and klnOmega knows it was. He's a chronic troll. Attention is a helluva drug, I guess.

Anyone defending this clown must really hate the country, or at least Michigan

I have everything going for me. Early 30s, handsome, wealthy, hot wife. Maybe if i was a emo kid named TITS who was in constant rage online over Trump I'd probably consider it.

You're probably the biggest pussy.

It blows my mind that there are people who would actually vote for this clown. America is full of idiots, and idiots vote. There should be an IQ test and psychiatric evaluation for everyone before being allowed to vote. If you don't pass, you don't vote.
It blows my mind that you can call people idiots, while at the same time advocate that the state should dictate who gets to vote and doesn't.

Welcome to Trump's America -

"If they keep fucking with me in the papers and everything, I'm going to run," a laughing Ritchie said. "And I'm going to go to fucking D.C., I'm going to beat the shit out of Debbie—whatever the fuck her name is—and then I'm going to go to D.C. and I'm going to smack the living shit out of all of them motherfuckers on the Hill."

20-sarah-palin-kid-rock-white-house.w1200.h630.jpg

Kid Scissors should definitely run now. Can't lose.

Back