Khorny Gracie (Son of Royce): Will he fight in the UFC one day?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Well do you think Khorny will make to the ultimate proving ground?

Me so Khorny.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Its spelled Khonry you moron, and he is fighting for Bellator.
Gracie has beef with UFC.

No Royce is in bed with Bellator

Khonry or Khorny ?

ZHXbriL.gif

At first I thought who the fuck would name their kid Khorny. Almost as corny as Gracie jujitsu until I realize it was Khonry...lol

lol @ Korny

Hopefully Royce had him cross train, and not just do Jiu Jitsu.

He fights like his dad only worse. Not gonna be in the UFC

Ah man....It's a shame. The Gracies start training their kids jiu jitsu when they are practically in diapers.

If they would just put them in youth wrestling and a basic kick-boxing class when they were young as well, they could have world-champions again.

But they seem to refuse to evolve.

Its spelled Khonry you moron, and he is fighting for Bellator.
Gracie has beef with UFC.

Beef over what ? UFC suckers been all over Hoyce nuts more than other legend of the brand. Let his son Korny Korky whatever his name prove himself without cheating/whinning/demanding and get beat the fuck up like dad once he faced real competition.

Beef over what ? UFC suckers been all over Hoyce nuts more than other legend of the brand. Let his son Korny Korky whatever his name prove himself without cheating/whinning/demanding and get beat the fuck up like dad once he faced real competition.

Damn... MMA fans can be sometimes ridiculous...

cruz.gif

lol @ Korny

Hopefully Royce had him cross train, and not just do Jiu Jitsu.

You bet your ass he had him crosstrain, just as Royce himself crosstrained (unsuccessfuly though)
Royce is a charlatan.

Ah man....It's a shame. The Gracies start training their kids jiu jitsu when they are practically in diapers.

If they would just put them in youth wrestling and a basic kick-boxing class when they were young as well, they could have world-champions again.

But they seem to refuse to evolve.
Neiman is like the only one that looks promising, and he still hasn't faced a tough test. He did say that he always trained to one day fight in MMA, as opposed to training to compete in BJJ tourneys and the like, like the rest of his family, so here's hoping we see a Gracie have success at the higher level again.

Good for him. Takes balls; especially carrying the name.

Is he any worse than Ryan Couture?

Is there any retired MMA fighter who has a son successfully competing in MMA? I'm sure we could find a few, but not many?

Really enjoying this gif huh?
I just found it... I might have posted it it 3 times, but I feel it was worth it.

Here's the vid if you're interested.

Back