Khorny Gracie (Son of Royce): Will he fight in the UFC one day?

Really enjoying this gif huh?
He probably googled recipes for Korean cuisine, and stumbled across some preparation techniques.

You know how Google searches go. You google "herpes," and then ten links later, you find yourself reading about how a pot bellied pig rescued a cat from a house fire.

Wtf is he throwing...a goat?
Some poor stray dog that foolishly decided to chill on the middle of a low rent football game.

Could have been worse... This fucking guy kicked an owl ffs. It was the opposing team's mascot and it was injured and a dude from the other team punted it off the pitch... The owl looked like it would be ok but then went into shock and died. True story.

whats with gracies putting K in front of thier names. and this has to be worst/best name ever

Some poor stray dog that foolishly decided to chill on the middle of a low rent football game.

Could have been worse... This fucking guy kicked an owl ffs. It was the opposing team's mascot and it was injured and a dude from the other team punted it off the pitch... The owl looked like it would be ok but then went into shock and died. True story.

Hope they punted him too.

Isn't Korny's father Korn Gracie?

enhanced-20228-1417560746-1.jpg

Korn

22089646_773591039487285_4891696202678562323_n.0.jpg

Korny

Maybe if it was 1999

No one cares about the Gracie's in MMA today

So is the K silent in his name? How is his name pronounced?

lol @ Korny

Hopefully Royce had him cross train, and not just do Jiu Jitsu.
The arrogance of the gracies has been their downfall in mma. The only one that I think really took mma as a whole seriously was renzo. Even now they're pretty much strictly bjj until they actually start fighting

Good for him. Takes balls; especially carrying the name.

Is he any worse than Ryan Couture?

Is there any retired MMA fighter who has a son successfully competing in MMA? I'm sure we could find a few, but not many?
Antonio McKee, I know AJ is barely coming up but he looks to be legit

Khonry is a bad enough name without making it Khorny.

Back