Khalil Rountree Looked Spectacular Against Saki

Mazing that no one is talking about this given how much Saki was being hyped up. Saki has taken bombs from some of the best strikers ever and Rountree knocked him out in a little over a minute. Amazing performance and he will gain many fans from this. I think he deserves a step up next, possibly Misha Cirkunov.

Khalil-Rountree-DROPPED-Tyson-Pedro-early-in-R1-.gif

What happened about 30 seconds after that gif?
Just wondering if he put Pedro away or?

Ehmmmmm, did any of you see Saki's first fight in the UFC, he looked TERRIBLE and almost got KO'd on the feet. I've no idea why people thought he would get so much better, after he was injured in between camps, and nearly lost to the epitome of a jobber. Plus, he was on serious gear in kickboxing and that is gone now, in addition to the fact he had not adapted his striking to MMA.

I like that fight alot. I hope it happens next. But Khalil isnt ranked so its doubtful. Although Manuwa is pushing 40 and is riding back to back loses, I dont think it's totally out of the question.

Although it's more realistic he gets someone like Sam Alvey or something.
Alvey/Rountree makes sense. I don't think Sam is going to get much higher at LHW.

Dominick Reyes would be my top pick to fight Manuwa.

Manuwa gets starched in that one also <Fedor23> I have no confidence in Jimi's chin.

Back