khabib / woodley

SOAzmayesh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
curious about sherdog logic... can you guys enlighten me ?

woodley has fought the toughest of competitors non stop since 2014
defended against genuine top contenders, fights in an appropriate weight class and been fairly active.
yet he is hated and not rated massively.

khabib has fought 2 good competitors, won some form of belt after fighting a 12hr notice rank 11 and jumping a champ and interim champ, has been massively inactive, has a massively boring fight style, fights below what he should in terms of weight as previous weight cuts and his coaches have told us and ud's almost every fight.
yet he is loved and revered as a potential goat.

someone please help me understand sherlogic ?

giphy.gif

Results dont mean much in regards to who is liked and who is not. Its all about charisma and likeability in general.

I personally like Woodley more tho, cant stand Khabibs holy man gimmick while he's acting thuggish backstage.

Results dont mean much in regards to who is liked and who is not. Its all about charisma and likeability in general.

I personally like Woodley more tho, cant stand Khabibs holy man gimmick while he's acting thuggish backstage.

amen to that...
he's also playing the muslim card HARD and a lot of my Muslim mates are riding him unbelievably so but pretty sure hurting others as well as putting yourself in harms way is haram. lol

i used to be annoyed by Woodleys claims and race baiting aint cool but i am starting to understand the frustration he has... his resumè is unreal yet everyone claims otherwise.

I like both.

I think Woodley would get beaten by Usman and Khabib would get beaten by Tony, though.

Both two of the best their division have ever seen imo.

I fear for Woodley against Till though.

amen to that...
he's also playing the muslim card HARD and a lot of my Muslim mates are riding him unbelievably so but pretty sure hurting others as well as putting yourself in harms way is haram. lol

i used to be annoyed by Woodleys claims and race baiting aint cool but i am starting to understand the frustration he has... his resumè is unreal yet everyone claims otherwise.

I still think that Woodley seems to have some kind of victim complex, but besides those occasional hiccups I think he comes across as a great guy.

Last edited:
i counter this with -
khabib is boring and brings up his religion at every given opportunity.
Every fighter brings up religion? Do you hate half the roster. If you think Khabib is boring stop watching MMA. The only thing Woodley has done since getting the belt is whinge.

Every fighter brings up religion? Do you hate half the roster. If you think Khabib is boring stop watching MMA. The only thing Woodley has done since getting the belt is whinge.
wrong, since woodley has won the belt he has defended against top competitors.
as for khabib not being boring - maybe you should stop latching on to mr rogans every word and being a fanboy and actually watch what you see -
10 fights in the ufc
6 decision victories
4 good opponents.

Most fighters thank Jesus once or twice, with Khabib its an obvious part of his persona. Even confronting Kavanaugh because he made a religion joke.

wrong, since woodley has won the belt he has defended against top competitors.
as for khabib not being boring - maybe you should stop latching on to mr rogans every word and being a fanboy and actually watch what you see -
10 fights in the ufc
6 decision victories
4 good opponents.
A majority draw and decision and a win over Maia? Khabib hasn't even lost a single round. I have been watching Khabib since profc cup 14 as well, I very well know what I see and it's not a guy trying to hold the belt as long he can without fighting because he is scared to lose it.

A majority draw and decision and a win over Maia? Khabib hasn't even lost a single round. I have been watching Khabib since profc cup 14 as well, I very well know what I see and it's not a guy trying to hold the belt as long he can without fighting because he is scared to lose it.

ding, ding, ding !!!
and there we have it, the answer i was waiting for and it didnt even reach page 2 LOL

because of your dislike for Conor comes your fan boy status of the blanket.

sherdog haters are too stupid and too easy.
nice one bro.
maybe Conor should move to WW, you can start liking Woodley then

lol

ding, ding, ding !!!
and there we have it, the answer i was waiting for and it didnt even reach page 2 LOL

because of your dislike for Conor comes your fan boy status of the blanket.

sherdog haters are too stupid and too easy.
nice one bro.
maybe Conor should move to WW, you can start liking Woodley then

lol
Complete and utter diversion... that the best you got?

ps.
maia
thompson
lawler
gastelum
dong kim
condit

these are top top fighters and he beat them all.

as for 'never lost a round'
1) if i was watching amateur boxing or karate belt grading then i might care for that b.shit stat
2) lol at ufc judging
3) leave off rogans hype

Complete and utter diversion... that the best you got?
not diversion, observation...
my thread was waiting for the answer you gave me
you have a weird love for khabib cos you hate conor and see him as conors biggest threat... just like every opponent before.

youre a sad individual lol.
rank2 vs rank11 on 12hrs notice
#neverforget #fakechamp

ps.
maia
thompson
lawler
gastelum
dong kim
condit

these are top top fighters and he beat them all.

as for 'never lost a round'
1) if i was watching amateur boxing or karate belt grading then i might care for that b.shit stat
2) lol at ufc judging
3) leave off rogans hype
The reason I hate Woodley is because he was gifted a title shot, coming off a loss to Macdonald and a split decision win over Gastelum yet he thinks all top contenders need more wins to face him. Actual pathetic.

The reason I hate Woodley is because he was gifted a title shot, coming off a loss to Macdonald and a split decision win over Gastelum yet he thinks all top contenders need more wins to face him. Actual pathetic.

Who else should've gotten the shot before Woodley, in your opinion? There was nobody deserving.
Can't blame a guy for taking the chance that UFC gave him, lol. He only took the fight he was offered.

What is he supposed to do? Turn down a title-fight that the UFC offers him?

That's a weak reason to hate on Woodley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back