khabib / woodley

not diversion, observation...
my thread was waiting for the answer you gave me
you have a weird love for khabib cos you hate conor and see him as conors biggest threat... just like every opponent before.

youre a sad individual lol.
rank2 vs rank11 on 12hrs notice
#neverforget #fakechamp
Misconception...
giphy-downsized.gif
I think Tony is Mcgregors biggest threat, and based on Nurmagomedov's last performance.. Al.

Who else should've gotten the shot before Woodley, in your opinion? There was nobody deserving.
Can't blame a guy for taking the chance that UFC gave him, lol. He only took the fight he was offered.

What is he supposed to do? Turn down a title-fight that the UFC offers him?

That's a weak reason to hate on Woodley.
The fact he said that turned me into a hater.

has a massively boring fight style...

Says it all right there.

You don't like grappling based fighters.

The reason I hate Woodley is because he was gifted a title shot, coming off a loss to Macdonald and a split decision win over Gastelum yet he thinks all top contenders need more wins to face him. Actual pathetic.

again, you dont make much sense.... you are a khabib fan who won some form of belt by jumping the champ and interim champ and fought a rank 11 on 12 hrs notice yet dont like Woodley cos he was gifted a championship bout :s...
and when you try saying what else was khabib meant to do - maybe the same thing fergy had to do when khabib couldnt cut the weight without going into intensive care ?
or what about the fact that woodley has said top contendors have to prove themself to fight him ? - did he not say fergy needs to do a tune up fight and mcg would have to wait in line before he went on to call out GSP ?

see the relevence of my thread now... you dont make any sense with your hypocricy.

has a massively boring fight style...

Says it all right there.

You don't like grappling based fighters.
10 fights
6 decisions.

says it all right there.
grapple but its a fight not a amateur point scoring battle or belt grading, youre meant to be going for the finish, its kind of the point.

again, you dont make much sense.... you are a khabib fan who won some form of belt by jumping the champ and interim champ and fought a rank 11 on 12 hrs notice yet dont like Woodley cos he was gifted a championship bout :s...
and when you try saying what else was khabib meant to do - maybe the same thing fergy had to do when khabib couldnt cut the weight without going into intensive care ?
or what about the fact that woodley has said top contendors have to prove themself to fight him ? - did he not say fergy needs to do a tune up fight and mcg would have to wait in line before he went on to call out GSP ?

see the relevence of my thread now... you dont make any sense with your hypocricy.
But I believe Tony beats both Khabib and Mcgregor?

10 fights
6 decisions.

says it all right there.
grapple but its a fight not a amateur point scoring battle or belt grading, youre meant to be going for the finish, its kind of the point.

Ummmm 26 fights 26 wins.

Edit:

My bad, he doesn't do video game moves and knock people out left and right.

Sherdog tends to be a short attention span crowd.

Misconception...
View attachment 369993
I think Tony is Mcgregors biggest threat, and based on Nurmagomedov's last performance.. Al.
come on, Al... lets not consider him, he has no right being in a championship conversation...

But I believe Tony beats both Khabib and Mcgregor?
i agree... sorta... i think he'd be very competitive against both.
i think mcgregor would have the biggest chance vs khabib and fergy would have the biggest chance vs mcg.
tbh.

come on, Al... lets not consider him, he has no right being in a championship conversation...

i agree... sorta... i think he'd be very competitive against both.
i think mcgregor would have the biggest chance vs khabib and fergy would have the biggest chance vs mcg.
tbh.
Agreed.

Best wetlerweight of all time against kebab who only has takedowns in his arsenal. I will let you figure it out.

You got me, he's a bum.

oh, another small minded person.
how do you guys get by your day to day without rogan talking you through your actions ?
so its goat or bum ye ?
and once a fighter has a loss on their record, theyre worthless ye ?

haha, sad sad person.

oh, another small minded person.
how do you guys get by your day to day without rogan talking you through your actions ?
so its goat or bum ye ?
and once a fighter has a loss on their record, theyre worthless ye ?

haha, sad sad person.

Nice.

And no, losing does not mean you are a poor fighter.

*They're.

I rate Woodley, I just think he is a bit of a dick. I also rate Khabib but i think woodley would give him a torrid time on the feet for as long as he can stay there and he would stay there a while

Nice.

And no, losing does not mean you are a poor fighter.

*They're.
*they're - wouldnt have a capital mid sentence mate.

You also shouldnt start a sentence with the word and, also, as a conjunctive, it shouldnt have a reason to be a capital...

i personally dont give a shit but seeing as you wanted to be clever and try to correct a usage of an apostrophe that rather than being a typo was left out for convenience but in your very same critique, left a message full of gramatical errors. - you have shown yourself to lack understanding and therefore correct use of English grammer.

Always amusing when someone stupid, acts smarter than they are.

*idiot.

Last edited:
Back