Khabib vs Woodley who would win??

woodley is one of those guys that doesnt ACTUALLY suck. his suckage comes from his hesitant style and his attitude. but realistcally how can you even compare khabib to woodley?
I always support those who don't ACTUALLY suck so I approve this post.

#LookingGoodIsNotBeingGood
#AestheticsAreAnIllusion

If Khabib go WW he can take him down easy.

His Wrestling is way superior.

Woodley wins. TDD is good enough to keep him close and he lands a power shot on Khabib.

Wrong. He could get him down maybe but it wouldn't be easy.

If it were easy he would already be getting promoted to fight Woodley
well you are right, it won't be easy. This is not going to be easy. Imagine how much streangth he must generatet.

Khabib is huge and strong at lw. At ww...
Woodley beats him handily - KO rd 1 or 2.
Maia beats him too.

Khabib is hittable and was 0 for like 20 trying to take Tibau down. It would look very similar to the Maia fight with a better likelihood of Woodley catching Khabib and knocking him out.

well, when he throws a punch, he knocks out robbie lawler, steals the championship rounds from carlos condit, and beats wonderboy twice.

did i forger anyone (yes, damien maia)

woodley is one of those guys that doesnt ACTUALLY suck. his suckage comes from his hesitant style and his attitude. but realistcally how can you even compare khabib to woodley?

Khabib actually has more KO's (and a lot more subs) on his record than Woodley does. He also has a higher overall finish rate (67% vs. 61%).

I have no doubt that woodley can be amazing if he wants but I will not pay for a fight he is headlining ever again. The two wonderboy fights you referenced (and the travesty that was Maia) were three of the most boring championship fights in UFC history.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back