Khabib vs Woodley who would win??

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This matchup is crazy. A guy with a near perfect takedown defense against a takedown whiz, who doesn't quit. Both probably have similar cardio, and Woodley has KO power.

Who wins??

Reason I ask is because this matchup could potentially happen seeing how Khabib's weight cutting seems to hinder him, and he could go up in weight if he doesn't retire.

No way Tiramisu will ever fight him. He can't get him down + Tyron's right hand drops former middleweights.

Woodley puts his BBC in him.

WAR Chess

This matchup is crazy. A guy with a near perfect takedown defense against a takedown whiz, who doesn't quit. Both probably have similar cardio, and Woodley has KO power.

Who wins??

Reason I ask is because this matchup could potentially happen seeing how Khabib's weight cutting seems to hinder him, and he could go up in weight if he doesn't retire.

lol. you mean who doesnt even fight?

Woodley scores a brutal KO. Doubt Khabib even gets close to a TD, Woodley would knock him stiff with that right hand.

Woodley scores a brutal KO. Doubt Khabib even gets close to a TD, Woodley would knock him stiff with that right hand.
No, probbably not knowing Woodley. Would probably look very similar to Woodley vs Maia.

Im a woodley hater.

that being saId. he clowns and sleeps khabb.

Woodley has had 3 of the worst fights in recent UFC history.

You actually have to throw punch for it to connect

Who wins??

Is your username from Alan Partridge?

Woodley too big for him i think, would love to see it though, that particular matchup & Maia is why Khabib doesn't move up though, feel like Khabib beats everyone else at 170 outside of those two.

Woodley has had 3 of the worst fights in recent UFC history.

You actually have to throw punch for it to connect

well, when he throws a punch, he knocks out robbie lawler, steals the championship rounds from carlos condit, and beats wonderboy twice.

did i forger anyone (yes, damien maia)

woodley is one of those guys that doesnt ACTUALLY suck. his suckage comes from his hesitant style and his attitude. but realistcally how can you even compare khabib to woodley?

I think Woodley should take it easily, but if he comes in gun shy and doesn't throw anything he'll lose a decision to a much more active Khabib

I am gonna buck the trend here and say Khabib.. You saw how paralyzed he was by the threat of Maia's terrible takedowns.. I don't know how he would react to somebody that he believes can take him down.

Huge Khabib fan. Don't like the matchup. TWood just cruised against a great grappler in Maia, who is also probably a bit stronger that Khabib.

Khabib's takedowns are worlds beyond Maia's. I think if Woodly backs up to the cage as usual then Khabib would have a good chance of taking him down and controlling the fight.

Could go either way.

I'd probably fall asleep either way

Back