khabib vs mcgregor set for september insider makes huge claim

Sorry , i like my meat.

tumblr_luuwvmEPrt1qh3ifh.gif
Jeffrey honey, I don't mind that you've taken up smoking, but I'm sick and tired of finding butts behind the couch.

I can't believe people really don't think Conor will fight Khabib

I mean... maybe not in September, who knows? But you have to be a dummy to think Conor wont fight him

The reason why Conor might be hesitant to take the Khabib fight, is that there is a good chance he loses. I doubt Conor is afraid or anything like that, but just one or two more MMA losses, and Conor will be forgotten and ridiculed. It would be incredibly bad for the Conor "brand", which is worth a LOT right now.

Schaub says...

Express.co.uk...

Fight in Russia...

Undoubtedly the biggest fight the UFC can put on...

Could this article possibly be full of even more bullshit??? When an article gets written and Dana Fucking White is the beacon of truth in it, you know you've got fucking problems and should re-think posting it online.

So possibly the biggest fan in UFC history but the UFC firstly are going to take the risk of letting the internet "journalists" reveal it & spoil the surprise like the Brock Lesnar return rather than announce it themselves & secondly are going to throw all that money away by having it headline a fight night card at a time that would be unsuitable for the lucrative USA audience. Ok.​

The reason why Conor might be hesitant to take the Khabib fight, is that there is a good chance he loses. I doubt Conor is afraid or anything like that, but just one or two more MMA losses, and Conor will be forgotten and ridiculed. It would be incredibly bad for the Conor "brand", which is worth a LOT right now.
People thought was a good chance that he would lose every single one of his last 6 fights before they happened... with the only exception being the first Nate fight, which he actually ended up losing. And that actually helped his star power.

If he keeps fighting, keeps talking, keeps in the public eye, he'll always have a nice pay check

Schaub says...

Express.co.uk...

Fight in Russia...

Undoubtedly the biggest fight the UFC can put on...

Could this article possibly be full of even more bullshit??? When an article gets written and Dana Fucking White is the beacon of truth in it, you know you've got fucking problems and should re-think posting it online.
Well it would be the UFC's Biggest fight, that's the truth...

I thought I came out that the Russia card will be a Fight Night, not a PPV...

he's been playing touch butt with Bryan Callen too much

If this fight was set, they'd already be promoting the hell out of it. And I don't even think they'd consider 4 months in advance enough time to promote it, this is the type of match-up the UFC will milk like they did the McGregor vs Aldo one in 2015 with a world tour and what not. It would be Conor's comeback after almost 2 years outside of the octagon. Title fight. Biggest fight of the year. The MSG card in november is much more likely than some september PPV. But after the bus incident and with Conor's recent behavior I'm not sure whether the communication between him and the UFC is anywhere near getting a fight done.

Back