khabib vs kevin lee

Fun fact: Kevin Lee has got the exact same reach as Junior Dos Santos.
196cm/77"
(Probably the biggest reach at lightweight, albeit T-Ferg and James Vick come close.)

Yeah and GSP tapped to a Matt Hughes armbar once. Times change. Fighters improve and Khabib has taken his game to a previously unseen level
Old post is old, but I just had to put respect on Tibau’s name. He is known for monster tdd. No shame in not being able to get and keep him on the mat.

What a flashback. It wasn't that long ago when sherdoggers were convinced that Lee was a better version of khabib lol.

Lee looks good in the first 4-7 minutes of the fight making sherdoggers get off their seat. Slowly Khabib wears him out and shrugs off any strikers Lee is able to land. Khabib begins taking him down and taking his will. Lee fades and gets submitted. Those muscles are not good for this weight class. Sucking oxygen out of him. I want someone to give Khabib some trouble, but Lee is not that guy.

How is lee still being hyped... It never ends.. I know when he finally get a win any win somone on here will be saying kevin lee title fight..

people are still on Lee? What's he done?

Kevin Lee will wreck Khabib. Kevin is the future. He lost to Tony but he had staph. Iaquinta was a robbery. Look at Lee’s reaction to the scorecards. Kevin was whooping RDA

giphy.gif
Pretty crazy how khabib ate one of barboza's kicks and came forward

"Lee is the better striker and has a better cardio"

Khabib somehow loses all imaginary fights in sherdoggers minds but in reality destroyed every single fighter he faced

Back