khabib vs kevin lee

Neither will make weight

If it’s a 5 rd fight I could see lee winning a dec if he could steal round 1 or 2 khabibs cardio looks shaky and from MTP last performance he has the cardio to beat khabib in the championship rounds

I don't see it. Lee's best weapon is his wrestling, its not gonna end well for him once they start grappling.

Khabib's grappling is obviously his best weapon too, but I doubt Lee is going to be able to neutralize it and light Khabib up on the feet. I will concede he would do better than most at 155.

Lee hasn't demonstrated any real stopping power on the feet

Even if he can force it to be a stand up fight his shaky chin holding up for 5 rounds makes me think Khabib still has the edge.
Dude got kicked in the head by Barboza and still recovered , I don't think a Khabib jab is gonna faze him. To you first point, Khabib hasn't shown any stopping power on the feet either.

giphy.gif

Kevin Lee was baiting Barboza into a drunken kung fu double leg takedown

Last edited:
Lee hasn't demonstrated any real stopping power on the feet

Even if he can force it to be a stand up fight his shaky chin holding up for 5 rounds makes me think Khabib still has the edge.
Lol he almost knocked iron chin trinaldo dead standing before choking him out.

But a casual wouldn’t know

khabib will avoid him at all costs, he doesnt want any of Lee

Dude got kicked in the head by Barboza and still recovered , I don't think a Khabib jab is gonna faze him. To you first point, Khabib hasn't shown any stopping power on the feet either.

Khabib ate a kick from Barboza that landed on his neck and brushed it off like it was nothing.

If it’s a 5 rd fight I could see lee winning a dec if he could steal round 1 or 2 khabibs cardio looks shaky and from MTP last performance he has the cardio to beat khabib in the championship rounds

Pretty sure khabib's cardio > Fighter Kevin Lee's, he goes too hard in his first few rounds and then gassed.

Khabib ate a kick from Barboza that landed on his neck and brushed it off like it was nothing.
Weird bump, I made that post almost a year and a half ago.

Back