Khabib vs Ferguson Nov.4 - Here we go again

Dana and Conor both confirmed they were interested in McGregor Khabib in december

Khabib would obviously love that as well

So what happened to that?

Dana and Conor both confirmed they were interested in McGregor Khabib in december

Khabib would obviously love that as well

So what happened to that?

That was obviously bullshit from the beginning. After the Mayweather fight, Conor is taking a looong ass break. And his first fights only going to be with Khabib after he goes through Tony, if ever. I can't imagine otherwise.

The Russia fight also doesn't make sense, since the time zones don't align no matter how you do it. They'd have to hold the fight at like 6 AM Moscow time to make it work for PPV.

That was obviously bullshit from the beginning. After the Mayweather fight, Conor is taking a looong ass break. And his first fights only going to be with Khabib after he goes through Tony, if ever. I can't imagine otherwise.

The Russia fight also doesn't make sense, since the time zones don't align no matter how you do it. They'd have to hold the fight at like 6 AM Moscow time to make it work for PPV.

Thats what I thought, thanks.

Dana talking bunch of BS to make it look like Conors active in UFC, and to lower some of that fan outrage

The whole khabib hype train was just an aftershock of the mcgregor earthquake. The love for khabib was simply a manifestation of the hate for Conor and the bitterness about his persona and meteoric rise.

Khabib would have no fans based and his own career and actions. He simply represents one of the biggest challenges for the most hated fighter.

Feed him to Lord Gaethje

Was so excited to see this fight (even made a thread about it), then Khabib fucked us. Will not get excited about it again until the bell sounds.

November? Really.

Why couldnt the fight be added to PPV 214 earlier or put on PPV 215. Both of those cards need help.

As far as Im concerned Ferguson has already beat Khabib once. A date and time to fight was set up and
Nurmagomedov chose to not take care of his weight cut properly. Loss due to not even showing up for work at your contracted
weight and time.

I'm not holding my breath. But, I still want to see it.

If it happens, cool.

latest

I don't believe in it until the bell rings....

...it's a shame that these guys have't fought until now.
Yes, I understand Conor is not here, so there's no real point to fight if you don't are a top contender and don't get to fight for the real belt next...
but this fight should have happened already and I don't understand why it needs to wait for November....

This better be the best fucking fight in history, a war where it's nearly impossible to pick a winner and loser. These guys have trained to fight each other so many times at this point anything leas than that will be a disappointment.

Why the fuck... is Ramadan still on? November is too long.

Please make this fight and the winner can take on Conor early next year since I highly doubt Conor fights again this year.

Better get on the treadmill and lay off the fucking cake now, Khabib! If he fucks the card up this time, he deserves a proper stoning.

I hope he pulls out the day of the fight, over tainted crème brulè

Just so I can feel the butthurt ripple through the fabric of the universe

its fucking July.... Ramadan is over, get your fat ass off the tiramasu and fight already

its looking like Conor will fight MMA again before either of these clowns actually fight
What's really funny is that Khabib just cornered his cousin for a fight last weekend, who obviously trained during Ramadan, and din't have a problem fighting so soon after. What's Tiramisu's excuse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back